Resurrection of an Old Thread

VegasFlyer

The link below is to a thread we ran in 2015.  Does anyone have any great spots to add to it?

For the lazy folks, it is a list of great places to eat at while on the road.

For the HDT purest among us, the thread does ask that along with listing a place, to mention accessibility with an HDT.

Diners, Drive-ins and Dives

John

Southern Nevada

2008 Volvo 780, D13, I-Shift

2017 Keystone Fuzion 420 Toyhauler 

2017 Can-Am Maverick X3-RS

ALAKAZARCACODEFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMAMNMS
event.png

Adding proof of access:

emWaWtGl.jpg

Room for more, just not front row seating. I'm used to a little walk, and Gemstone didn't complain, either.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

Copper Top BBQ - Hwy 395 - Big Pine, CA - good BBQ - they have won some awards - busy the day I was there on a bike - invited by 3 CHP motor patrol officers to share their outside table.  We talked bikes, snow in the Sierra Nevada, best riding roads, how fast my knobblie tire steed would go...

For CA haters I think they will ship to the NV state line...

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

For the folks going to the rally in Hutch, Hog Wild is literally across the street from the camp grounds.    The BEST BBQ I have had and, I have tasted a lot of BBQ.    Their ribs are just done to perfection, pulled pork Carolina style just right, good slaw and beans.    I have been to all the noted places in KC, sample BBQ where ever I travel, this is simply the best consistently.

If you find your self on the 101 FWY in west Woodland Hills California with a hankering for breakfast Bobby's on Ventura and Fallbrook is a local favorite.    Not a lot of truck parking but there is some a block or so west, lots of bikes on the weekends.   

Steve  

2005 Peterbilt 387-112 Baby Cat 9 speed U-shift

1996/2016 remod Teton Royal Atlanta

1996 Kentucky 48 single drop stacker garage project

catdiesellogo.jpg.e96e571c41096ef39b447f78b9c2027c.jpg Pulls like a train, sounds like a plane....faster than a Cheetah sniffin cocaine.   

Archived