OT: Superbowl

SuiteSuccess

Not a huge pro football fan (love college ball) but that game was epic. Gotta give kudos to the Pats, Brady and his receivers. Awesome!!

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

All I know for sure is I hate the Pats kicker. That missed extra point at the end of the third quarter cost me a $1200 3rd quarter block. When they made the touchdown I had that money all spent in my head, but NOOOOO..., hit the upright. Plus they beat my Steelers last week. Sorry, no kudos. But it was a great game to watch.

Four game suspension by Goodell, substitute quarterbacks take care of business, Brady comes back like he didn't miss a beat and takes care of business. Brady only needs 1 quarter and two minutes of overtime to take care of business.

Goodell eats massive humble pie, has to tap Brady on the shoulder to be noticed to shake his hand with the same sincerity I witnessed throughout the last eight years. Eats another massive humble pie to present the trophy. More "sincere words" hands off the trophy, people on the podium look at him like, "we got the trophy, what the ............ are you still doing on the stage". The Patriots fans reinforce the message http://www.mediaite.com/online/giddy-patriots-fans-mercilessly-boo-nfl-commissioner-goodell-during-super-bowl-trophy-presentation/

Altho im from new england, not a pats fan, By the Half Time. i was like yessssssss. Then what the hell is going on. But i guess have to give him credit (brady) for pulling off the win, But i think with that catch , the one that was caught while in a pile up an not having it hit the ground was awesome luck, if that had not been made Atlanta might of won.

2000 Itasca Horizon DP (Got Total During Irma). 

Vice President of Charlotte County Defenders LE MC

http://charlotte.defenderslemc.com/

All I know for sure is I hate the Pats kicker. That missed extra point at the end of the third quarter cost me a $1200 3rd quarter block. When they made the touchdown I had that money all spent in my head, but NOOOOO..., hit the upright. Plus they beat my Steelers last week. Sorry, no kudos. But it was a great game to watch.

Don't feel bad, Elam for Denver missed a field goal that was extra point distance and that cost me $8500!

In the Superbowls that Patriots didn't win same thing happen't against the Patriots, guy catches a ball bouncing off his helmet, bouncing off his leg going down................... It this level teams are usually pretty evenly matched and it comes down and it comes down to a bit of luck or weird things happening and Pat's had several things go their way in the last quarter. But there is also talent, like making two points after twice in succession, those were not giveaways. Coin toss into the overtime, pure luck, marching down for a touch down, talent.

There were other football dynasties in the past that seemed unbeatable for years, this is the decade for Pats.

Darn, I missed the big game! Too busy doing other trivial stuff, I guess spending the last 3 years of my life in hell working on a new Football Stadium for some team up in Minnesota kinda puts your football spirit in the garbage.

Now, I am working on some iconic projects from my nice desk in an air conditioned office with outside temps in the 70's in February. Beats working at an unheated and open jobsite in Minnesota in the below zero temperatures of winter. Not quite as nice as Phoenix has in Florida but I definitely have not had to shovel snow this winter!

Dave

2005 Freightliner Century S/T, Singled, Air ride ET Jr. hitch
2019 46'+ Dune Sport Man Cave custom 5th wheel toy hauler
Owner of the 1978 Custom Van "Star Dreamer" which might be seen at a local car show near you!

Check out http://www.hhrvresource.com/

for much more info on HDT's.

Darn, I missed the big game! Too busy doing other trivial stuff, I guess spending the last 3 years of my life in hell working on a new Football Stadium for some team up in Minnesota kinda puts your football spirit in the garbage.

Now, I am working on some iconic projects from my nice desk in an air conditioned office with outside temps in the 70's in February. Beats working at an unheated and open jobsite in Minnesota in the below zero temperatures of winter. Not quite as nice as Phoenix has in Florida but I definitely have not had to shovel snow this winter!

Dave

There was a game? And we missed it? Again?

We spent the day taking a drive in the Vette, a long ride through he hills of southern Indiana to a state park where we hiked to a waterfalls, scouted some camp grounds, and visited a winery where we had a nice meat and cheese tray. Way more fun than sitting in front of a television.

I've not watched a professional football game yet, don't plan to start now.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Archived