Headlight upgrade

Ronbo

I am looking for David, Scrap and any owners of Kenworth T2000 to chime in. I was looking at the www.sandstrick.com catalog, page 58. The thought came across my head to install the headlamp housing from a wrecked 660 and then install the headlights. Any thoughts? Curves not close enough? I know anything can be done with enough bondo but I would want it to look nice. Wiring problems and work around, maybe as easy as computer? Just a thought on one of. My better feeling days after chemo. Started worse but what a difference IV fluids and drugs makes.

Ron C.

2013 Dynamax Trilogy 3850 D3

2000 Kenworth T2000 Optimus Prime

Do you mean SandS Truck? I don't see the 600 series lamps fitting on the front of a 2000 truck. The lamps curve top to bottom, as well as side-ways. With the signal lamps built into the housings, they'd have to be mounted way outboard of the existing ones. Good luck.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

Sure but by the time you are done with all that work you end up as a T700! ;) It isn't easy to put a 700 hood on a pre 05 but can be done. That'd be the way to go. It keeps you cutting steel instead of fiberglass. <_<

Good luck in your chemo Ron. You know you are a true HDT'er when you lay there thinking of everything you can do to your truck!

Archived