Wifi at Canadian Walmarts

Hi folks. We have discovered that the Canadian Walmarts have a free wifi that we have used throughout Canada in our travels.it is usually called WMguest and connects quickly and usually has a good signal anywhere on the parking lot.

I wish the American Walmarts would offer the same.

<p>....JIM and LINDA......2001 American Eagle 40 '.towing a GMC Sierra 1500 4X4 with RZR in the rear. 1999 JEEP Cherokee that we tow as well.

IT IS A CONTENTED MAN WHO CAN APPRECIATE THE SCENERY ALONG A DETOUR.

Also, many McDonald's, Starbucks, & A&W restaurants. In the case of the restaurants, the password is available at the cash register, so be ready to make a small purchase.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

I have not found Walmarts in the western US at least to have free wifi. Maybe they do in the east. Yes McDonalds and Starbucks have it as well but its kinda hard to park my RV in their parking lots.

<p>....JIM and LINDA......2001 American Eagle 40 '.towing a GMC Sierra 1500 4X4 with RZR in the rear. 1999 JEEP Cherokee that we tow as well.

"I have not found Walmarts in the western US at least to have free wifi. Maybe they do in the east. Yes McDonalds and Starbucks have it as well but its kinda hard to park my RV in their parking lots."

I know the one in Tumwater Washington has free Wifi. We were there yesterday and they had signs on the door. Washington state is definitely the western US.

2004 40' Newmar Dutch Star DP towing an AWD 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, Fulltimer July 2003 to October 2018, Parttimer now.
Travels through much of 2013 - http://www.sacnoth.com - Bill, Diane and Evita (the cat)

Good to know Bill. Maybe eventually they will have it available in all states.

Archived