Nice HDT spotted on racingjunk

Bob86ZZ4

This is a beautiful build. I've seen it. Seller is a real stand-up guy too. Looks pretty well priced to me.

http://www.racingjunk.com/Class-8-Truck-Conversions/182618640/2003-International-HD-Jeep-Hauler-5th-Wheel-Tow-Vehicl.html

'03 United Specialties truck conversion, Freightliner FL112, Cat C12, 10 sp Autoshift, 295" w/b, 26' living quarters.

St. Paul, MN

www.bobwinsor.com

As Steve says Jay Sevigny's truck. Bed was built by Waylon Long (2L Custom Trucks) and modified by JW Morgan. Sad to see Bluenoser (Jay) is selling. Wish him the best.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

While I would stop short of saying that's a smokin' deal, the price is very attractive. You can't buy a good truck and convert it for what he's asking.

Someone who's on the fence should grab this one.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

This is the 2nd truck I herd JW worked on after being built by 2 L.

Was it a up grade or a fabrication problem?

Combination of both. JW first got it because Jay dropped his trailer out of his hitch and it rode for a while suspended from the back plate of the bed. JW repaired that and as a tribute to the fab, the back plate held the trailer from separating from the truck for couple hundred miles. He also modified the side panels for access and beefed it up a bit if I recall.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Darn, I could put my series Land Rover on the back....... however, that would put me at 80 (EIGHTY) feet LOA...... there's a few places we go I would NOT get in to.... (Barely get in to them with my one ton dually.) Whatever I get will have to be a short nosed, short singled beast.

Previously a 2017 Forest River, Berkshire 38A, "The Dragonship". https://dragonship.blog/

I wondered what happened to Bluenoser. He used to be regular here, but I hadn't seen anything from him in a long time. Anybody know what's up or why he is selling?

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

Didnt he have a bunch of maintenance issues with his truck? I maybe incorrect but I thought he ran into a bunch of expensive problems a few years ago?

He did while in or going to Canada. Was his Freedomline transmission. To my knowledge they were all corrected.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

I believe his problems were a mis-diagnosed oil leak, from the tranny. Many shops and $$$$ later, someone knew what it took to fix correctly.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Archived