Blue Ox combined with Road Master

maggie blair

The Roadmaster InvisBrake will work with the Blue Ox as they are for different uses.

On Amazon it is $899 don't know what the dealer is charging you. Probably much more.

You can even use a Roadmaster tow bar on a Blue Ox base plate with a adapter.

That is what I am using.

On Amazon the InvisBrake, Blue Ox tow bar and base plate is $1,842.

But they are several tow bars from Blue Ox that go up in price depending on which one the dealer is pricing for you.

His price seems a little high on labor included.

I paid labor only not parts needed $800 to install a Blue Ox base plate, all light wiring, and Roadmaster MasterBrake with breakaway.

You might do a search for Blue Ox dealers in the area that do installs for a different labor price.

Full Time since Oct. 1999
99 Discovery 34Q DP | ISB
Datastorm | VMSpc | Co-Pilot Live | Pressure Pro
2014 MKS Twin Turbo V6 365 HP Toad
369070033.jpg

Yes, the braking system is a separate item and does not interact with the towbar. We have an Invisibrake.

Thanks so much!

The Roadmaster InvisBrake will work with the Blue Ox as they are for different uses.

On Amazon it is $899 don't know what the dealer is charging you. Probably much more.

You can even use a Roadmaster tow bar on a Blue Ox base plate with a adapter.

That is what I am using.

On Amazon the InvisBrake, Blue Ox tow bar and base plate is $1,842.

But they are several tow bars from Blue Ox that go up in price depending on which one the dealer is pricing for you.

His price seems a little high on labor included.

I paid labor only not parts needed $800 to install a Blue Ox base plate, all light wiring, and Roadmaster MasterBrake with breakaway.

You might do a search for Blue Ox dealers in the area that do installs for a different labor price.

The parts price is 2988.00 and the labor is 1209.00 plus shipping and sales tax = 4534.00

Maggie Blair

We have a Blue Ox tow bar system and an InvisiBrake for our Jeep. I had it all installed, but I think that I can probably remove most of the InvisiBrake myself when we trade toweds.

David Lininger, kb0zke
1993 Foretravel U300 40' (sold)
2022 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS

Archived