One Stop Shop (OSS) - West

KodiakJack

A few days ago a link was posted to traffic-cams for Oregon in response to folks looking for the best way to avoid the often snow covered pass on I-5 at the Oregon/California border. Wonderful site and I thanked Rich for posting it. Nothing like looking at minutes old photos of the area you plan to travel to see what the road conditions are. We had been delayed traveling south this year from Washington and the link was wonderful for "seeing" the roads we might travel and made planning a route around icy/snowy roads way better. At any rate researching "traffic cams" I came on this site for the western states and it is just too good not to share. So here it is: http://oss.weathershare.org/?Center=42.18529516716987,-122.097248046875&Zoom=8&Layers=CCTV,traffic

Just zoom into any state and see the current conditions.

Happy travels.

Later,

J

2012 Landmark, San Antonio

2013 Silverado CC, 3500HD, Duramax, DRW, 4x4

Backup, side and hitch cameras, Tireminder TPMS

Great find! Thanks for sharing. I haven't found a phone app yet, but I'l looking.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

Archived