Need some electrical assistance

Mihaka

Greetings, I have a 2006 Winnebago E450 Outlook 26A. Behind the emergency brake against the wall are some wires that have been terminated with no connection. I tried looking in the wiring diagram, but I cannot seem to find these.

White/Red

Grey/Red

Dark Blue or purple

Orange connected to yellow

White/Green

White/Light Blue

Any information or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Are you having a problem, or are you just curious? Just a guess, but wiring for a trailer brake are frequently placed in the area you mention. Also are you looking at a wiring diagram from Winnebago, or a wiring diagram for a Ford E450 van? I would be surprised if the Winnebago diagram included the Ford Van wiring.

Al & Sharon
2006 Winnebago Journey 36G 
2020 Chevy Colorado Toad
San Antonio, TX

http://downtheroadaroundthebend.blogspot.com/

• 3 weeks later...

If they are yellow Winnebago wires they will have a letter code printed on them. If any of them are white along with Winnebago Yellow then white is what Winnebago always uses for chassis ground. You can get the wiring letter codes off the Winnebago customer support web site. If they are not yellow Winnebago wires with letter codes then they are Ford F450 OEM Chassis wires. They provide 4 wires off fuse positions that coach builders can get chassis battery power on, Winnebago may not use all 4. The other possibility is what Rondo says, that they could be connections to add a controller for electric trailer brakes.

Randy Smischny

Manhattan, Kansas USA

2015 Winnebago Vista 27N

2016 Honda HR-V

Archived