restoring tablet?

bigjim

As usual I'm in over my head. I bought a new inexpensive RCA tablet from Wmart and have played with it a little while but find it beyond my limited capabilities at this time. I would like to return it as it is under the time frame for me to do so. About the most I was able to accomplish was access my gmail which of course meant using my gmail password. I think I did everything right to restore it to factory settings following the limited instructions I could find and even accessed some instructions on line. Does that clear everything I need off the thing so I can return it?

Just do not leave ANY PERSONAL information on it for security reasons! If you are near one of the big box stores go by for a visit and play session. You can learn a lot and ask many questions and remember we never stop learning.

Safe Travels!

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

Jim, was it Windows or Android? If Android you need to do a full reset and no settings saved. For Windows I need to know which version.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

I don't do Android Jim but it sounds like Pieere does. I did have Android phones but have been on Windows Lumia phones for a couple of years now and have lost touch. I do have a dual boot Voyo micro desktop, was Windows 8.1 and Android 4.4 but now is Windows 10 as of yesterday and it runs great. I used to be into trying everything but only booted once into Android and have never really played with it. Sorry.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Archived