ahh.. full editor

hemsteadc

The inability to manipulate photos doesn't surprise me -- the software expects that you'll post pictures in compliance with the required parameters -- but I've always been under the impression that the original poster is supposed to be able to edit the thread titles.

Phil

2002 Teton Royal Aspen

2003 Kenworth T2000 - Cat C12 380/430 1450/1650, FreedomLine, 3.36 - TOTO . . . he's not in Kansas anymore.

ET Air Hitch

I thought you could too but I tried it in the test forum with a non-admin account and couldn't do it. On the other hand I'm pretty sure folks in the Marketplace area are able to edit their posts. Maybe it is a setting that is unique to each forum?

Anyone bored enough to try and sort it out?

Worst case report the topic and ask for an admin to rename the topic that really needs a name change.

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

I thought you could too but I tried it in the test forum with a non-admin account and couldn't do it. On the other hand I'm pretty sure folks in the Marketplace area are able to edit their posts. Maybe it is a setting that is unique to each forum?

Anyone bored enough to try and sort it out?

Worst case report the topic and ask for an admin to rename the topic that really needs a name change.

Stan, see my posts in "Test". It worked here in Firefox using the full editor.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

Archived