Had an article published in Trailer Life

telcoman

Paul,

Great Article! I like your writing style not just the content.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

A great article. You might consider doing one on the subject for the Escapee Magazine as well. I'm not sure if they would publish this one after it has appeared in TL, but you may want to check.

Thanks! :)

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

I would be more than willing to do that although I am not cureently a club member. If you want to ask them, let me know & I will do it. I have written several articles on the subject for RV Life, RV Times, RV explorer and others over the years. I do not repeat articles, I write all of them from scatch so as not to run into copyright issues.

Paul Beddows

Summer-Abbotsford BC, Winter Jalisco Mexico

Co-Founder of NATCOA

Wagon Master for Caravanas de Mexico RV Caravans

2010 Majestic Class C

Not everything in the magazine comes from authors who are members, although much of it does. It doesn't pay as well as do the magazines you now write for but they do sometimes list an author as a "guest contributor." It has been while since I submitted any of my work to magazines other than Escapees, but if I remember accurately, the rate in some of them runs as much as twice what I usually get from Escapees. Since writing for me is more of a hobby than a profession, I've never been dependent upon that for income and so tend to submit based more upon where I like to see my work than on the price they pay. But I do know that sometimes they will publish an article that was first published elsewhere. Since I am a member, I don't know the rules for nonmembers but suggest that if you are interested, you should probably call the office in normal working hours and ask them about it. (936-327-4388)

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

I have been thinking of becoming a member for some time. I am already a member of 3 or 4 other organizations, NATCOA, LOA, Vagabundos. I really do not care if I get paid, I do it for enjoyment. I will put something together in the next couple of months. I am in mexico now and thre have been some changes since I wrote that article. Gas stations are now more likely to take credit cards and I have seen DEF fluid in Autozones for example.

Paul Beddows

Summer-Abbotsford BC, Winter Jalisco Mexico

Co-Founder of NATCOA

Wagon Master for Caravanas de Mexico RV Caravans

2010 Majestic Class C

Archived