full height condo

GlennWest

It's only a couple of inches taller than the trailer. If I could have gotten the trailer in there, I can get the truck in.

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

Most high sleeper condo's are 13"2" or thereabouts. A lot of typical 5th wheel RV's are at least 12'9" at the AC, some even higher. Motorcoach based motorhomes are at least 13'4". You won't be the first one to trim some leaves out of the way. Still have to exercise caution, particularly on the edges of the roadway, thats where the bigger limbs are that are going to damage the roof.

Jeff Beyer temporarily retired from Trailer Transit
2000 Freightliner Argosy Cabover
2008 Work and Play 34FK
Homebase NW Indiana, no longer full time

Most high sleeper condo's are 13"2" or thereabouts. A lot of typical 5th wheel RV's are at least 12'9" at the AC, some even higher. Motorcoach based motorhomes are at least 13'4". You won't be the first one to trim some leaves out of the way. Still have to exercise caution, particularly on the edges of the roadway, thats where the bigger limbs are that are going to damage the roof.

...or the mirrors. In our town the trees are trimmed very close to the road edge and even in my MDT, if I get too close to the edge of the outside lane, I start banging my mirrors into the trees alongside the road. Sometimes looking up is not all that is required.

Jeff and Cindy Harvey

2007 Intl 4400 DT570

2010 Carriage Carri-Lite 36MAX1

Archived