full height condo

GlennWest

Most high sleeper condo's are 13"2" or thereabouts. A lot of typical 5th wheel RV's are at least 12'9" at the AC, some even higher. Motorcoach based motorhomes are at least 13'4". You won't be the first one to trim some leaves out of the way. Still have to exercise caution, particularly on the edges of the roadway, thats where the bigger limbs are that are going to damage the roof.

Most high sleeper condo's are 13"2" or thereabouts. A lot of typical 5th wheel RV's are at least 12'9" at the AC, some even higher. Motorcoach based motorhomes are at least 13'4". You won't be the first one to trim some leaves out of the way. Still have to exercise caution, particularly on the edges of the roadway, thats where the bigger limbs are that are going to damage the roof.

...or the mirrors. In our town the trees are trimmed very close to the road edge and even in my MDT, if I get too close to the edge of the outside lane, I start banging my mirrors into the trees alongside the road. Sometimes looking up is not all that is required.

Archived