2007 Volvo

Rick & Alana

Deezl, thereare only two other persons on this thread (bmzero, Rick and Alano) who was actually at the most recent rally (National) (plus myself), and your statement doesn't deserve to be pointed at any rally. Nobody on this thread said anything that even sounded close to what you're claiming and in fact ALL folks are invited to all of the rallies. There certainly isn't any nitpicking going on, and all of us enjoy all the different setups that meet the needs of it's owner.

The only thing we can rightfully judge is your wrongful statement.

X2

Ben to 2 national rally's and the ECR and nothing but good folks and fun. Yes you will see a lot

Of different builds, but it's still America!!

Roger

GCTaaehl.jpg

X2

Ben to 2 national rally's and the ECR and nothing but good folks and fun. Yes you will see a lot

Of different builds, but it's still America!!

Roger

And plenty of people go out of their way to lend a hand (and a very nice Milwaukee tool set) to people who wait till the last minute to work on their trucks (me).

"Willy Mammoth" - Volvo 730, Sold

Heartland Cyclone 4000 Toy Hauler
T-Minus 26 years and counting to being a full timer.

Judy and I have been to the ECR last year as "newbies" and were treated like old friends. We are planning on going back this next year and look forward to meeting a great bunch again. ! If you haven't attended you really should...

Denver and Ms Judy Geitgey

2006 VOLVO 780

41 ' Redwood

NTPA Event Announcer

dngeitgey@gmail.com

event.png

Archived