has anyone reserved there copy of windows 10?

ganto

Wife installed hers two days ago and there are some bugs in it. I am going to hold off. I have not had a problem with windows 8..

Helen and I are long timers ..08 F-350 Ford,LB,CC,6.4L,4X4, Dually,4:10 diff dragging around a 2013 Montana 3402 Big Sky

SKP 100137. North Ridgeville, Ohio in the summer, sort of and where ever it is warm in the winter.

We have the three 64 bit machines upgraded. Only issues is lack of LastPass with the Edge browser. Like the faster aapplication startup.

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

Some issues and problems.

Already reported that Edge does not offer the 'Open all in separate tabs' that are easily availlable in Firefox, and hidden by available in IE 10 and IE 11.

I have given up on Edge - it is missing features that I want and I don't find it to be faster than Firefox.

No Hibernate mode on the Power choices.

No Win10 drivers for Synaptics touch pads. The Win10 default works but without many of the Synaptics features - override the Win10 driver to the Win7/8 driver brings it back but Win 10 generates some non-compatible error messages. I find this to be an unforgivable situation as many brands of laptop use the Synaptics touch pad and the issue was reported a year ago in the test versions of Win10.

John

John
Titanium 29EX 29/34 Fifthwheel

Installed 10 a few days ago. Did launch Edge but didn't use it. I use Firefox and am comfortable with it. I don't really see a lot of difference. I do not have a touch screen and that may be a feature better.

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

Archived