How to organize a SMALL shower

Gypsy Traveler

Hi everyone,

We officially moved into our 5th wheel full time over the weekend. We have a super small shower. I don't have a lot of products but having them all over the floor doesn't work. I found a small shower caddy I put over the handle but now the hose sticks out more.

How have you organized your small showers?

Thanks!

We have a wall mounted organizer that was meant to corral boxes of aluminum foil, wax paper, and plastic wrap. It is metal wire coated with the white rubbery stuff, so it is strong, yet doesn't rust. Bob screwed it into the shower stall wall. It has been there since 2001 with no problem of leakages or other damage. Our bath products fit into it perfectly. It takes very little room and is out of the way. Wet products drip through it into the shower, so no problems there. Additionally, a wet wash cloth drapes over the front edge, so it, too has a place to drip dry.

I use one of those dual dispenser jobs that suction cup to the shower wall. Something similar to these. I know they sell three chamber ones as well. If you have a shower curtain you might also like adding one of those extend-a-shower rods. It really helps to open things up in or out of the shower.

I had not see the extend a shower rod before, thanks for posting.

Our solution to the small shower problem is to use the BIG shower down at the clubhouse :P

The postage stamp sized tub, aka shower, is a wonderful place to store mops and cleaning supplies.

Safe Travels...

I WISH my shower was that big. We have a corner shower with a sliding shower door. I tried the Command hooks for bathroom. It didn't even last half a day. I then used silicon to adhere it. It lasted about 3 days, then fell off. I think I'll have to go with one of the mesh hanging organizers. Thanks for your input everyone!

I WISH my shower was that big. We have a corner shower with a sliding shower door. I tried the Command hooks for bathroom. It didn't even last half a day. I then used silicon to adhere it. It lasted about 3 days, then fell off. I think I'll have to go with one of the mesh hanging organizers. Thanks for your input everyone!

You have to use alcohol to clean all the soap scum off the shower before using Command hooks. I have alcohol wipes for my glucose testing kit so I just use a couple of those to clean the areas where I want to install hooks.

Linda Sand

You have to use alcohol to clean all the soap scum off the shower before using Command hooks. I have alcohol wipes for my glucose testing kit so I just use a couple of those to clean the areas where I want to install hooks.

Linda Sand

I did. I use Command Strips everywhere. I love those things. I never seem to have luck with them in the shower though. I tried them in our shower at the house and still had issues. I have them all over the trailer!

I did. I use Command Strips everywhere. I love those things. I never seem to have luck with them in the shower though. I tried them in our shower at the house and still had issues. I have them all over the trailer!

Even the ones with the blue adhesive strips? We did have some fall down in the bathroom but that's because we tried to hang a heavy toweling robe on them. They do have weight limits.

Linda Sand

Archived