The Class-less Class

Sandie & Jim

I'll root for your Chiefs Dave if you pull for my Pack...at least for now!

DEAL !!!!!

Dave & Diane

2020 New Horizon Majestic  5th wheel

2018 Ram 5500

2014 Tiffin Phaeton 42LH (SOLD)
2012 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited (SOLD)

http://daveanddiane.wordpress.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWqRmO1rO4cu3rFANF1iG6Q

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10752;80/st/20120701/e/Went+fulltime/dt/-2/k/271f/event.png

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thumbed through a bunch of pages but didn't stumble across the dates everyone was talking about getting together this year in Q.

The Porters and Swains should be arriving from Havasu next Wednesday, the 13th. I believe there may be one or two who are arriving next Tuesday- Steve and Carol? Randy and Liz?

Whoever gets there first should pick a phenomenal spot and then let everyone know where it is!

Sue and Paul- fulltimed 2009 -2015 with Dozer, our Gray Tuxedo cat

2012 DRV Mobile Suites 36TKSB4 pulled by a 2020 F350 Platinum

Our "vacation home" : 2018 Arctic Fox 1150 truck camper

RIP Dozey

http://soos-ontheroad.blogspot.com/

We are supposed to get out of the shop on Monday evening, so we will probably get to Q on Tuesday afternoon, if we have no delays.

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Doug and I have promised George Yates that we would help out with the Bloggerfest this year. The Bloggerfest is the 23rd and is at S. Posa Road.

We are going to park there this year. We aren't arriving in Quartzsite until the 20th. We will come to some fires with the class if that is okay with everyone.

Edited by palamine

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

We will be arriving on Wed.13th and have to be in Tucson on the 19th.

Look forward to seeing as many people as can make it..

Like Sue said...first to arrive find an awesome site lol..any site we gather at is awesome.

I think the plan (do any of us really use that word?) Is Plamosa road correct?

Rumor says quesadillas night is likely Friday.

Julie

Happiness is a voyage, not a destination,

There is no better time to be happy than... NOW

We will be arriving on Wed.13th and have to be in Tucson on the 19th.
Look forward to seeing as many people as can make it..
Like Sue said...first to arrive find an awesome site lol..any site we gather at is awesome.
I think the plan (do any of us really use that word?) Is Plamosa road correct?

Rumor says quesadillas night is likely Friday.

I was not sure you would make Q this year !

We should get to Q the 14th. Looking forward to seeing everyone.LIFE IS GOOD!!!!Freddy and Delcie

Edited by readytoride

Julie

Happiness is a voyage, not a destination,

There is no better time to be happy than... NOW

Yes, unless the weather doesn't cooperate, quesadillas will likely be on Friday the 15th.

That way we won't interfere with any football playoff games :)

GO PATS!!!!!

RIP Dozey

Yes, unless the weather doesn't cooperate, quesadillas will likely be on Friday the 15th.

That way we won't interfere with any football playoff games :)

GO PATS!!!!!

I will need to send Diane over to your place to watch the game,,,, I'm a KC fan and it may not be healthy for our relationship to watch that game together LOL!! Plus you guys can all cry together and I won't need to see it LOL!!!

Dave & Diane

2020 New Horizon Majestic  5th wheel

2018 Ram 5500

2014 Tiffin Phaeton 42LH (SOLD)
2012 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited (SOLD)

http://daveanddiane.wordpress.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWqRmO1rO4cu3rFANF1iG6Q

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10752;80/st/20120701/e/Went+fulltime/dt/-2/k/271f/event.png

Directions to Classless Class rally (different location from past two years):

From Hwy. 95 north of Q... east on Plomosa Road... 1/2 mile past MM1. Turn left at large, orange LOW sign (BLM Road #811), go past Chapter 34 to your right, curve to the left and go thru a wash. Turn left and go 3/10 mile. Look for our red Trailblazer and greenish motorhome. The wash is gentle and open… no difficulties for anyone getting in.

GPS coordinates N33.7570298 W114.1944985

Call to be guided in :) 719-849-8479 Dianne & Tom

Edited by tdhomestead

Tom & Dianne Wartman
Class of 2012, and happy members of the Classless Class
2004 Newmar Mountain Aire MH
2005 Chevy Trailblazer

www.tdhomestead.blogspot.com

Thanks Diane, we will beam ourselves in! B)

Got a little late start today as we were still in the Redlands Rv shop. We had the bus weighed and found out two things. One, we had a mismatched tire on the front. One was a 275/80R 22.5 H rated and the other was a G rated tire. The H rated tire matched all the other tires and they were made in 2014. The G rated tire was a 2011 tire, so at some time it must have been changed. The other problem was we were overweight in the front, even with the H rated tires! I wound up getting two 295/80R 22.5 H rated tires and now we are within the carrying capacity on the front. Even with the FMCA tire program it bit my wallet pretty hard, but now I know everything is within specs. All and all we did well at Redlands. They found the leak in the roof, which two other places missed, replaced the rest of the shocks (I can tell the difference), and replaced a tie rod end and aligned the front end (drives much better now). They gave us full hook-ups for a week too, so that was nice. A quality company to deal with. They were loading a trailer to head to Quartzsite, so they will have a booth in the big tent. We pulled into Blythe just about sundown and had to stop to watch a OKC Thunder basketball game. We also need fuel and have mail to get in Blythe, so we decided to park it and dry camp for a night. Oh yeah, we are dry camping for a couple of weeks at Q, so we'll call this a "practice night" :rolleyes: Steve

"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
08 Dodge Dakota toad

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

. Oh yeah, we are dry camping for a couple of weeks at Q, so we'll call this a "practice night" :rolleyes: Steve

A practice night, Steve? I'm not sure I remember what dry camping is or if we'd be able to do it again. It's been a mighty long time and I kind of like plugging the little plug in and having everything work like it's supposed to.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

Yeah, Jeri, I remember you wanting to plug into the "current bush"!! You do need to work out your solar panels though!! We will miss you guys this year, darn it all!!

"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
08 Dodge Dakota toad

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Yeah, Jeri, I remember you wanting to plug into the "current bush"!! You do need to work out your solar panels though!! We will miss you guys this year, darn it all!!

I'm trying to think when we last used our solar panels ................ Walmart, north of Montgomery, Alabama in August or was it September? Well, you get the picture. It's been a while.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

Thanks Diane, we will beam ourselves in! B)

Got a little late start today as we were still in the Redlands Rv shop. We had the bus weighed and found out two things. One, we had a mismatched tire on the front. One was a 275/80R 22.5 H rated and the other was a G rated tire. The H rated tire matched all the other tires and they were made in 2014. The G rated tire was a 2011 tire, so at some time it must have been changed. The other problem was we were overweight in the front, even with the H rated tires! I wound up getting two 295/80R 22.5 H rated tires and now we are within the carrying capacity on the front. Even with the FMCA tire program it bit my wallet pretty hard, but now I know everything is within specs. All and all we did well at Redlands. They found the leak in the roof, which two other places missed, replaced the rest of the shocks (I can tell the difference), and replaced a tie rod end and aligned the front end (drives much better now). They gave us full hook-ups for a week too, so that was nice. A quality company to deal with. They were loading a trailer to head to Quartzsite, so they will have a booth in the big tent. We pulled into Blythe just about sundown and had to stop to watch a OKC Thunder basketball game. We also need fuel and have mail to get in Blythe, so we decided to park it and dry camp for a night. Oh yeah, we are dry camping for a couple of weeks at Q, so we'll call this a "practice night" :rolleyes: Steve

Shoulda practiced here in Havasu...had a great time tonight-dinner and a hot tub and then full hook up :)

see you all soon!

RIP Dozey

Well here I am in Quartzsite. I tried to use the coordinates and the farther I went the farther the coordinate were behind me. So I went back to the LOW encampment and called Diane. She talked me in on the phone. Right back to where I turned around then back to the left which turned me around gradually until I was heading toward the camp. It ends up the coordinates were spot on, just a roundabout way to get to them. Oh well, I enjoyed the talking with Diane on the way in. I pretty much dodged the welcoming committee because I was feeling pretty bad. I took a short nap and got some warm fluids into me, cleaned up a little then went over to say high to Steve who came in shortly after I did. Then I came back to the rig and rested some more. When I awoke the second time I was actually HUNGRY. I haven't been able to eat more then a couple spoons full at a setting since New Years Day when this started. I cleaned up all the stuff in the frig that I had prepared then wasn't able to eat. It sure felt good to be able to eat again. I did the warm liquids again and cleaned out my bronchial tubes, put on my warmest jacket and joined the group at the fire. It sure was nice being part of the group again. I think I'm definately on the mend

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Well here I am in Quartzsite. I tried to use the coordinates and the farther I went the farther the coordinate were behind me. So I went back to the LOW encampment and called Diane. She talked me in on the phone. Right back to where I turned around then back to the left which turned me around gradually until I was heading toward the camp. It ends up the coordinates were spot on, just a roundabout way to get to them. Oh well, I enjoyed the talking with Diane on the way in. I pretty much dodged the welcoming committee because I was feeling pretty bad. I took a short nap and got some warm fluids into me, cleaned up a little then went over to say high to Steve who came in shortly after I did. Then I came back to the rig and rested some more. When I awoke the second time I was actually HUNGRY. I haven't been able to eat more then a couple spoons full at a setting since New Years Day when this started. I cleaned up all the stuff in the frig that I had prepared then wasn't able to eat. It sure felt good to be able to eat again. I did the warm liquids again and cleaned out my bronchial tubes, put on my warmest jacket and joined the group at the fire. It sure was nice being part of the group again. I think I'm definately on the mend

Great!! Glad you made it! Now just enjoy yourself, get better and let the group take care of you!

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

We have just had another first. While driving 10 west leaving Houston, we had a run in with an 18 wheeler. We were traveling in the far left lane (Ed was trying to pass this truck that was slowing down and speeding up). We were entering construction with a small lane shift, she didn't shift!! We were squished between the trailer and the concrete barrier. We literally chased her down (yes it was a woman truck driver!) Got her to get off at a Loves Truck stop where we proceeded to call the police. At first the policeman said it was our fault because the lane ended. (He thought it happened further away) We got him to follow us to where it happened and you could clearly see that the signs said lane shifting ahead. He then amended his report and said she will be sighted for failure to stay in her lane. Good news is, we were right up from Holiday World RV, we were able to drive here. We have a FHU site while we await the estimate, Winnebago to fabricate the needed panels for repair and the actual fix. Bad news, it looks to be about 6 weeks before I will get to hold my new granddaughter. I have posted pics on FB is anyone wants to see them.

Linda and Ed Lavin
lavinmh@yahoo.com

So sorry you were involved in that accident. At least you were able to track her down and get the police to agree you were not at fault. We were in a few construction zones this last year that really had us worried too, but we just lucked out. Hope you can get your rig fixed to your satisfaction and then cruise on to the grandbaby!! We were all thinking of you guys around the campfire, so know that our good wishes are headed your way. Keep on truckin!

"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
08 Dodge Dakota toad

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Ed.....glad you and Linda are OK! Could have been much worse! We will be back in Houston around the beginning of February. Maybe we can get together. Haven't seen you guys for sometime.

Edited by Paul Weaver

Paul & Marsha Weaver
Bella our cat
2008 Carriage Cameo 35' SB3
2010 Ford F350 DRW
Blog: http://wheresweaver.blogspot.com
SKP# 102686

We have just had another first. While driving 10 west leaving Houston, we had a run in with an 18 wheeler. We were traveling in the far left lane (Ed was trying to pass this truck that was slowing down and speeding up). We were entering construction with a small lane shift, she didn't shift!! We were squished between the trailer and the concrete barrier. We literally chased her down (yes it was a woman truck driver!) Got her to get off at a Loves Truck stop where we proceeded to call the police. At first the policeman said it was our fault because the lane ended. (He thought it happened further away) We got him to follow us to where it happened and you could clearly see that the signs said lane shifting ahead. He then amended his report and said she will be sighted for failure to stay in her lane. Good news is, we were right up from Holiday World RV, we were able to drive here. We have a FHU site while we await the estimate, Winnebago to fabricate the needed panels for repair and the actual fix. Bad news, it looks to be about 6 weeks before I will get to hold my new granddaughter. I have posted pics on FB is anyone wants to see them.

Oh my! Certainly glad you are safe! It seems luck was on your side after the accident though. I hope she was cited for hit and run too!! Didn't she know she hit you? We had to run down a Canadian in a motorhome a few years ago that took off our mirror and kept on running.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!