The Class-less Class

Sandie & Jim

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just looked at google maps at those coordinates and I didn't see you guys. Are you sure you are in the right place?

;-)

Sue and Paul- fulltimed 2009 -2015 with Dozer, our Gray Tuxedo cat

2012 DRV Mobile Suites 36TKSB4 pulled by a 2020 F350 Platinum

Our "vacation home" : 2018 Arctic Fox 1150 truck camper

RIP Dozey

http://soos-ontheroad.blogspot.com/

We have an issue. Maybe not Tuesday. I hate issues.

We hate issues too... hope all works out for you.

IYQ found us using the gps. Plus Diane &Tom stopped by.

Main thing if using gps ... turn north at entrance with signs for rod club, chapter 39, chapter 6 & 21.

This is at mile marker 2.8, then keep right at fork. Look for pirate flag and American Flag on a mobile suite.

Julie

Happiness is a voyage, not a destination,

There is no better time to be happy than... NOW

I got tired of smelling diesel fumes at the Shell station. The mud in the back floorboard had completely dried and was easy to get out of the carpet. I did get a couple of stains that were caused by dirty water. I'll declare war on them later. So I drove on to Q and had no trouble finding Mike & Julie. Except I was looking for their old rig. I forgot that they got a new one but Julie came walking toward me and she hasn't changed a bit. I'm all set up except taking all the stuff off the bed. I've never tried to sleep with a telescope before. Maybe I'll be trying that tonight.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Can someone email the cord's at: argoron@outlook.com? Thanks

try this:

33°46'08.0"N 114°10'09.0"W

if you don,t put the N and W your GPS gets confused. E would be China

Sue and Paul- fulltimed 2009 -2015 with Dozer, our Gray Tuxedo cat

2012 DRV Mobile Suites 36TKSB4 pulled by a 2020 F350 Platinum

Our "vacation home" : 2018 Arctic Fox 1150 truck camper

RIP Dozey

http://soos-ontheroad.blogspot.com/

One set of coordinates were for those familiar with degrees, minutes and seconds. The other set was for decimal. Different people and different GPS units use different settings. If you used the decimal coordinates, you would need to put the - (minus signs) in front of the -114.16916.

Different strokes for different folks.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

Or?

33.768889, -114.169167

depending on how your GPS pulls it up.

Ok, I have 33.76888 -114.16916 and that looks about in the right area. Far from Alaska!! :huh:

That's pretty close to what I got...I'm locked into those coords..."beam me up Scottie"!

Roger & Lynn Rempe

Class of 2012 & "Class-less"!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" -- Mark Twain (Innocents Abroad)

Ok family, it's official BessyBus 1 is sold! Now for the exciting news! The new owners Randy & Liz are going to join us in Q for a few days, so you'll still be able to see her one more time. They are from Austin Texas and were old 5th wheel campers until we convinced them to come over to the "dark side". Anyway we will probably show up on Monday as we have "driving class", the Packer game and a few other details to attend to. It's been quite a week, but now we are all ready to p-a-r-t-y!! They are joining escapees, and our classless group if they can stand us. :lol: They also have a relative coming East out of Calif in a motorhome, so I invited them to join us also. Now I may have to find some more spaghetti sauce!!! Steve

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Ok family, it's official BessyBus 1 is sold! Now for the exciting news! The new owners Randy & Liz are going to join us in Q for a few days, so you'll still be able to see her one more time. They are from Austin Texas and were old 5th wheel campers until we convinced them to come over to the "dark side". Anyway we will probably show up on Monday as we have "driving class", the Packer game and a few other details to attend to. It's been quite a week, but now we are all ready to p-a-r-t-y!! They are joining escapees, and our classless group if they can stand us. :lol: They also have a relative coming East out of Calif in a motorhome, so I invited them to join us also. Now I may have to find some more spaghetti sauce!!! Steve

Congratulation's on the sale of your motorhome. Cant wait to get there to meet the group.

"It is better to have more truck than you need than to need more truck than you have"

2001 Volvo 660, Cummins 400 ISX, Eaton 3 Peddle Auto Shift    
2014 Fuzion 40' Toyhauler
2015 Smart Car                                                                                                                                                                          

Way to go Steve! We can get you "sauced"...how much do you need?!!

Roger

Roger & Lynn Rempe

Class of 2012 & "Class-less"!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" -- Mark Twain (Innocents Abroad)

Congrats to you AND the new owners Steve!!! Did somebody mentioned getting sauced!!??

Dave & Diane

2020 New Horizon Majestic  5th wheel

2018 Ram 5500

2014 Tiffin Phaeton 42LH (SOLD)
2012 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited (SOLD)

http://daveanddiane.wordpress.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWqRmO1rO4cu3rFANF1iG6Q

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10752;80/st/20120701/e/Went+fulltime/dt/-2/k/271f/event.png

Congratulations. I know that will take a load off.

Well that's exciting. The rig is sold and inviting lots of new people. We will be sure to show them a good time.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

I am totally coordinate challenged so I will be following the actual directions on Tuesday when we get there. So be on the lookout for our little Salem trailer.

look forward to seeing you. Jim there is a fishing group close by. Spoke to one of them yesterday, good tales of the big fish that he caught!

Julie

Happiness is a voyage, not a destination,

There is no better time to be happy than... NOW

Our thoughts and prayers to you.. Jeff and Tina.

We are out on Plamosa Rd, north side last entrance to camping areas. SkP chapter 6 &21 close by and have signs out.

33 10 09 114 10 09

I think lol ... do not use GPS numbers very often.

Mike and Brad have set up our popular tent etc to claim more space.

Yep, entered those numbers in my GPS and I ended up back at Spiker's RV Resort on Beautiful Whidbey Island, WA. :ph34r:

Congratulations to Steve and Carol on the sale of Bessie Bus 1. Should you make it up this way next summer I have plenty of that Baaaaaaaaaad Whiskey and Cranberry Juice to help continue the celebration.

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

I re-done the coordinates this morning at the fire ring with my hand held GPS which is very accurate. It showed an accuracy of within 17 feet. Here they are and the are very close to the coordinates that Julie posted.

N 33* 46' 7"

W 114* 10' 13"

OR

N 33* 46.111'

W 114* 10.216'

OR

N 33.76852

W 114.17027

If your GPS does not use the North and West letters but just ask for Lat. & Lon ( latitude and longitude) put a negative sign (-) in front of the 114* figure ie -114.17027.

All the above coordinates are exactly the same. They are just stated in a different (decimal) format.

I hope this clears things up a bit or really confuses every one so they'll be like me.

Edited by IYQ

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Who's gong to the Desert Bar and when ? I really want to go 'cause I've never been. And I'm boondocking with some friends from B.C. who also want to go.

p.s. Congratulation Carol & Steve on the sale of your Bessie Bus !!

Denise

2010 Newmar Canyon Star 3920 (Toy Hauler)

2006 Heritage Softail Classic FLSTC

http://www.sassysondaroad.blogspot.com/
THE FUTURE IS NOW !!