The Class-less Class

Sandie & Jim

Hey Dave & Diane,

Sorry we missed you for yesterday's happy hour...walked around the "swap out" area and didn't recognize one of your rigs!

Give us a call today...3 oh 9 two three oh and 6372...gonna head over for that "free" breakfast in a bit. Talk to ya later!
Roger

Roger & Lynn Rempe

Class of 2012 & "Class-less"!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" -- Mark Twain (Innocents Abroad)

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Joe, I really hate to see you wear yourself out traveling so far, relax more and enjoy life.

Thanks, it was STRESSFUL. :rolleyes: But I managed to get enough rest that today I can meet Steve and Carol for lunch here at the Winery. :D

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

I drove to Phoenix Sunday to meet some of the gang for a meal and to do some chores there. Wound up driving back as far as Q on Monday because we are having a winter storm watch now with some strong winds that will lead up to cooler temperatures. Pulled in here just as the sun was setting so I'm parked for today but will head back up to Parker tomorrow then back into my park where I can plug in my electric heater since it could freeze overnights later this week. Keep your eyes on the weather as you travel folks.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Well I guess IM joining because I like the no class class.

We crossed over for a full year 11/20/2012

Went by really fast to me. Starting to travel more and liking it.

Hoping to head to Gulfport AL this week.

Hey Don. I don't know how this got missed but welcome aboard. To make it official be sure to meet with us in Quartzsite AZ in January for our annual get-to-gather. That will make you a full member and get you the password and user name to our Map site so you can see where everyone is and meet up with us individually during the year whenever our paths cross. In the meantime keep tabs on us here on the form and don't be afraid to ask questions and join in on the conversations.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Hey Don. I don't know how this got missed but welcome aboard. To make it official be sure to meet with us in Quartzsite AZ in January for our annual get-to-gather. That will make you a full member and get you the password and user name to our Map site so you can see where everyone is and meet up with us individually during the year whenever our paths cross. In the meantime keep tabs on us here on the form and don't be afraid to ask questions and join in on the conversations.

No problem it happens

2012 Nuwa Champgne 38CKRD

2012 Dodge Laramie 3500

Full timing since 11/20/2012

event.png

Hey, Don, welcome to the group. Look foreword to meeting you in "Q". We are always on the look out for classless members who make us look good. I don't know if you could ever make any of us look good, but we're glad you're willing to try. :lol:

We met up with Joe today in Pahrump at the winery for lunch. What a place! We had a great lunch and talked about all of you. You know who "you" are!! :ph34r: It was good to see Joe again, and the lunch was one to remember! We even tried a little Nevada cranberry juice. (who would have thought grapes grew in the desert. It was mighty good, and I tried to steal one of the barrels, but it wouldn't fit in the bus basement (darn)! Enjoyed a great sunset driving back to Vegas, but it looks like we will have a cold week ahead of us. In the 20's tomorrow night. Oh well, we've been avoiding bad weather for quite a while now, so it's high time we got a little of it. Ok, fill the fresh water, unplug and get the electric blanket out. Hope everyone is having fun. Steve

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Well I guess IM joining because I like the no class class.

We crossed over for a full year 11/20/2012

Went by really fast to me. Starting to travel more and liking it.

Hoping to head to Gulfport AL this week.

Hello and welcome Don!! The classless bunch are pretty nice to ya even before you have a chance to become a REAL member in Q so dust off that target that we all have on our back by being here and enjoy.

Dave & Diane

2020 New Horizon Majestic  5th wheel

2018 Ram 5500

2014 Tiffin Phaeton 42LH (SOLD)
2012 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited (SOLD)

http://daveanddiane.wordpress.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWqRmO1rO4cu3rFANF1iG6Q

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10752;80/st/20120701/e/Went+fulltime/dt/-2/k/271f/event.png

We had a chance to get together with Lynn and Roger while they were setting up camp the other day and then had a couple drinks and or-derv-aaaa's last night. To bad Lynn wasn't feeling well so she couldn't join us OR she had enough of us by just the short meeting while they were setting up LOL!!!!

Dave & Diane

2018 Ram 5500

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10752;80/st/20120701/e/Went+fulltime/dt/-2/k/271f/event.png

We had a chance to get together with Lynn and Roger while they were setting up camp the other day and then had a couple drinks and or-derv-aaaa's last night. To bad Lynn wasn't feeling well so she couldn't join us OR she had enough of us by just the short meeting while they were setting up LOL!!!!

Dave,

Lynn was rather bummed after I got back from having some nice juice and horse duvers with you and Diane. Especially, after I told her about meeting Jack...the gal loves Goldens. Heard her coughing back in the bedroom so, I know she's alive! Really enjoyed our brief visit with you and Diane and hoping to spend more time together down the road. If you get that new rig rollin' down around Naples soon stop in and meet us and Tina and Jeff...they ain't too bad to hang with either! We'll be at Club Naples Resort...you can get the PA rate there.

Roger

Roger & Lynn Rempe

Class of 2012 & "Class-less"!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" -- Mark Twain (Innocents Abroad)

Hey, Don, welcome to the group. Look foreword to meeting you in "Q". We are always on the look out for classless members who make us look good. I don't know if you could ever make any of us look good, but we're glad you're willing to try. :lol:

We met up with Joe today in Pahrump at the winery for lunch. What a place! We had a great lunch and talked about all of you. You know who "you" are!! :ph34r: It was good to see Joe again, and the lunch was one to remember! We even tried a little Nevada cranberry juice. (who would have thought grapes grew in the desert. It was mighty good, and I tried to steal one of the barrels, but it wouldn't fit in the bus basement (darn)! Enjoyed a great sunset driving back to Vegas, but it looks like we will have a cold week ahead of us. In the 20's tomorrow night. Oh well, we've been avoiding bad weather for quite a while now, so it's high time we got a little of it. Ok, fill the fresh water, unplug and get the electric blanket out. Hope everyone is having fun. Steve

Yep Don, Welcome to the best bunch of classless folks you will ever run into.

Yesterday with Steve and Carol was GREAT. We sat around talking about "you" so long I thought they were gonna start charging us rent. And like Steve mentioned, it's COLD here in Pahrump this morning also. Supposed to be low's in the teens for the next 5 nights.

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

We sat around talking about "you" so long I thought they were gonna start charging us rent.

Joe

A group of us met for a meal last Sunday and we talked so long our server went off duty. But, the new server just left us alone so we kept right on talking. I think Jeri said it was a 2 1/2 hour meal. I was surprised the new server didn't even try to sell us more drinks or desert or anything, though.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

The day before yesterday I sat in my secretaries chair and something broke and allowed the chair to tip forward on it's pedestal dumping me out and shooting the chair back. I fell backwards on something hitting my rib cage. Other than the first blast it didn't hurt much right away but getting worse through the evening. But when I tried to go to bed hell broke loose as I tried to lay down. I drove myself into Brawley to the emergency room because I was afraid I had busted a rib. And if I tried to set up the rest of the night. I might fall to sleep, fall out of the chair and brake something else. At 6 AM they finally said nothing was broken just badly bruised. I came home and when the pharmacy opened I had some friends take me back to get the prescription filled. I got my outside folding chair inside and fell to sleep in that. Between muscle spasms and sharp pains I didn't' get much but i did get some. The pain meds didn't help much and i'm still having spasms every time I move wrong. I think I need about 10 gallons of Joe's Baaaadddddddd whiskey.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Lee... we are SO sorry to learn of your injury! We are just a couple of hours away from you here in Borrego Springs... can we be of help? We were thinking to take a drive next week some time, explore Salton Sea, and were planning to contact you and stop in for a visit. We could come sooner if you need us... bring you anything, do any chores for you? Please let us know if you need anything at all! Take care, Dianne & Tom

The day before yesterday I sat in my secretaries chair and something broke and allowed the chair to tip forward on it's pedestal dumping me out and shooting the chair back. I fell backwards on something hitting my rib cage. Other than the first blast it didn't hurt much right away but getting worse through the evening. But when I tried to go to bed hell broke loose as I tried to lay down. I drove myself into Brawley to the emergency room because I was afraid I had busted a rib. And if I tried to set up the rest of the night. I might fall to sleep, fall out of the chair and brake something else. At 6 AM they finally said nothing was broken just badly bruised. I came home and when the pharmacy opened I had some friends take me back to get the prescription filled. I got my outside folding chair inside and fell to sleep in that. Between muscle spasms and sharp pains I didn't' get much but i did get some. The pain meds didn't help much and i'm still having spasms every time I move wrong. I think I need about 10 gallons of Joe's Baaaadddddddd whiskey.

Tom & Dianne Wartman
Class of 2012, and happy members of the Classless Class
2004 Newmar Mountain Aire MH
2005 Chevy Trailblazer

www.tdhomestead.blogspot.com

Lee... we are SO sorry to learn of your injury! We are just a couple of hours away from you here in Borrego Springs... can we be of help? We were thinking to take a drive next week some time, explore Salton Sea, and were planning to contact you and stop in for a visit. We could come sooner if you need us... bring you anything, do any chores for you? Please let us know if you need anything at all! Take care, Dianne & Tom

Thanks Dianne and Tom. I have many friends here at the slabs. They have been knocking at my door all day to offer their help but there isn't much anyone can do that will help me get some good solid sleep. And that is what I need most. I have a friend coming tomorrow to help me lifting propane tanks so I can get them filled. But by all means when you take your day trip over here stop in and see me. I'll take you to dinner at Assaggios in Brawley.

Dang, lee, Joe & I had a discussion yesterday about what to do with all of that baaaaaadddd whiskey we had laying around. I wish we would have known you were trying to do the "secretary's chair shuffle" we would have sent some your way. Those chairs are hard to ride sometimes!! Glad you didn't break anything, but hope you get feeling better soon. Hang in there..... Steve

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Lee -- How awful! We hate it that you are hurt. I wish we were closer and could help you. However, if you need us, we will come down there and Terry said he could drive you and your rig wherever you want to go. We're in Tempe right now so it's not that far.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

Ok, Lee... glad to know that friends there are taking good care of you. But, should you decide you need a helping hand, for any reason at all, just call out and we'll be there! Will let you know when we will be coming your way playing tourists. In the meantime, rest and get well. And just remember, we are available if you need anything at all!

Tom & Dianne Wartman
2005 Chevy Trailblazer

Darn it Lee, here I am with all this Baaad Whiskey and no way to get it to you right now. I think Steve broke the flux capacitor in the Flim Flam machine. Like has been said before though, give a shout if you need anything.

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Good folks, you guys be, Tom & Dianne. Give our best to Southern California... Salton Sea... and hopefully Sunshine & warm.

Jim & Alice

Hey, fun to see you following along here! Wish you could join us in Quartzsite next month and meet more of these good folks, but welcoming that new granddaughter trumps the Classless Class :) Look forward to catching up with each other once you are out on the road again. Hugs and best wishes to you both, D & T

Tom & Dianne Wartman
2005 Chevy Trailblazer

Hey, fun to see you following along here! Wish you could join us in Quartzsite next month and meet more of these good folks, but welcoming that new granddaughter trumps the Classless Class :) Look forward to catching up with each other once you are out on the road again. Hugs and best wishes to you both, D & T

Yep, We both wish we could be out there too... Be sure and have some good 'stories' that can be shared when we get together again. Grandchild is due in early January, and then when we can pull ourselves away (February?)... we'll be heading for Arizona for sure. I've already told Alice the tears have to 'stop' by the time we get thru Chicago.

Jim

2007 Dolphin

• Safe-T-Plus Steering Bar

Our Blog: Click Here

Hey Lee,,, maybe it's time to put a couple training wheels on that darn chair !! Hope ya heal up quick.

Dave & Diane

2018 Ram 5500