Mobile Internet Resource Center

Zulu

I do. I feel for those who are either just setting up an approach to having phone/data while in an RV. Or also getting ready to do major upgrades. That the fee for a years membership is a solid investment. 

The information is good overall. I like the testing they do of different products and carriers at different locations around the country. No, it is not a 'controlled actual test environment, with appropriate checks and controls to ensure balanced outcome'. But, it's not intended to be. It's different people doing the tests, and I find the information relative and useful when looking at gear and or carriers. 

Gear? Well they have everything from MiFi's, Phones, Antennas, Routers, Smart Routers with SIM, or even multiple SIM capabilities, WiFi, Cellular Boosters, and more... 

They do a good job of keeping Best Picks (Or something like that.), which makes it easy for a novice to look over equipment and choose based upon needs vs the price they're willing to pay. 

I also like how the educate about having Communication Cabinets. And what the different kinds of antennas (Yagi, Omni, MiMo, etc.) can do. 

They have good forum support, and often answer questions and help here on this forum too. 

Overall, not a major expense, and good value for the info provided. 

$.02:)!

Smitty  

Be safe, have fun,

Smitty

04 CC Allure "RooII" - Our "E" ride for life!

We do and think it’s well worth it.

We pay less than $100/mo total for both our AT&T and Verizon unlimited data plans. Maybe we would have found the plans without them, but I doubt it. 

IMG_3217a.jpg.c718bc170600aa5ce52e515511d83cb7.jpg

Jim & Wilma

2006 Travel Supreme 36RLQSO

2009 Volvo VNL730, D13, I-shift, ET, Herrin Hauler bed, "Ruby"

2017 Smart

Class of 2017

25 minutes ago, kirkalm said:

I do and fell it's worth every penny. The insider notices when something happens in the cell phone industry means your ahead of the crowd. 

Yep, lately it's been especially good.

SKP #79313 / Full-Timing / 2001 National RV Sea View / 2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
www.rvSeniorMoments.com
DISH TV for RVs

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived