bags

I will be presenting a seminar on HDT insurance at the National Rally again this year and I need your help. I would like to have a National General (or other Good Sam insurance agency) policy to compare with the current Progressive policy I have. These are usually PDF documents (could be around 60 pages) sent by email when your policy renews. I would prefer a Texas policy but will work with whatever I have. I called Good Sam asking for a copy of their policy to review and they said I had to buy a policy to see whats inside of it. I thought that was just plain odd.

Good news! I compared my current Progressive policy against the policy I used for my 2012 seminar and found the current policy to be much more broad and less restrictive than the 2012 policy.  I am sure Good Sam policies have changed for the better as well, but I have nothing on which to base this. 

5th wheel policies would be appreciated as well.

Thanks for all your help.

JB

john@jmbagley.com

John and Michal Bagley 1999 Volvo 610 the 'Millennium Falcon', 400 hp ISM, Autoshift Gen 2, single axel w/steel bed, Pressure Pro, VMSPC, Trailer Saver Air Hitch, 3 bags, 38 foot Royals International, and our 3 dogs.

I can send you a copy of my National General policy for HDT and 5er.  It is a California policy and I got it through Miller Insurance, not Good Sam.  Let me know if you are interested.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

Archived