Looking for Dolly?

look on craigs list.

meet the seller in the parking lot of the local sherriff, police office or the dmv parking lot ( only when open).

look closly at the tires, age , gen condtion. any cracking get new. got spare? 

but sorry can not help as i am in ca. always see them for sale around here.  sad peps want full price for them.

Home.........

How much hay do you have.........?

Dolly-the-paint-horse likes a 5 lb snack after a splash in the Pacific........

4XYwCXxl.jpg

Drive on.............(Dolly likes to kick the sand up.....)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

Tough crowd B) .

I found my tow dolly that has electric brakes on craigslist at a reasonable price

If you're look for new, then I'd search for one that has swivel plates where your front tires is placed in addition to electric brakes.

21 hours ago, Seon said:

Tough crowd B) .

I found my tow dolly that has electric brakes on craigslist at a reasonable price

If you're look for new, then I'd search for one that has swivel plates where your front tires is placed in addition to electric brakes.

Thanks

Still seeing Places we have never seen before and others that we thought we would never see again!

homelesshartshorns | Trying to spend the last Dollar on the Last Day! (wordpress.com)

George Hartshorn | Facebook

Archived