Pulled over in TX by state patrol

BlueLghtning

17 minutes ago, TreyandSusan said:

Texas Codes and Department manuals online. Searches for the specific items will provide the full updated manuals.(October 2017 versions)

Phil's advice greatly helped refine and organize the documents I'd collected. His help is greatly appreciated. Thank you Phil.  

Hi Trey,

Thank you for posting the links for Texas. I would hope the state of Ohio would have the same thing or same close to those documents or manuals that you posted.

Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

1 hour ago, TreyandSusan said:

Hi Trey,

Thank you again for your help. I will check out the links and make copies of the info for my folder or binder.

Thank you again for the help,
Al

Those are the things I printed and put in my binder, as our rig is licensed in Ohio too.

Now, if some nice LEO would just pull us over so I can show him this nice binder.......;)

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

56 minutes ago, rickeieio said:

Now, if some nice LEO would just pull us over so I can show him this nice binder.......;)

I know where you can find one.....although I can't  guarantee how nice he'll be. I think that all depends on the amount and temperature of the Dr. Pepper. 

Trey, you are welcome. Always glad to help. 

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 4:47 PM, TreyandSusan said:

This is a sample of Texas manuals/code that are part of our truck binder . Personal Insurance and Titles have been removed.

Sample Binder (Texas Specific)

Includes a TOC/summary page and pdf Bookmarks - These are the newest versions of the manuals October 2017

Thanks Trey,

I have put off doing this and since you provided a Texas specific sample I copied it and am adding my personal stuff. Just the motivation I needed.

Brad

Brad and Jacolyn
Tucker the Wonder dog and Brynn the Norfolk Terrier
2009 Smart "Joy"
2004 VNL630 "Vonda the Volvo"
2008 Hitch Hiker 35 CK Champagne Edition
VED12 465 HP, Freedomline, 3.73 ratio, WB 218"
Fulltiming and loving it.

On 11/28/2017 at 10:52 AM, TreyandSusan said:

Hi Everyone,

The information above is with the help from Trey.Thank you again Trey for help. Is there anything else I need to have in my binder for the state of Ohio ? How many pages do you have in your state binder ? I all ready have some info in my binder. The printer is ready to go for more pages.

Al

On 11/27/2017 at 6:41 AM, BlueLghtning said:

Hi Phil, I hope you are doing well. I don't know exactly where you live, but I think you are on the East side of Houston or at least that's the area you work? We had already stopped that day in Lake Charles, LA to meet up with a friend that took us to lunch and took way too long, then the traffic stop east of Beaumont added about another 30+ mins. Next, we had to detour around a 45min backup west of Beaumont TX, plus numerous traffic slow downs going through Houston its self on I-10. By all the time all that transpired we weren't going to be very goood company. :) We were determined to get passed Houston that evening and actually made it to Sealy, TX where we spent the night at a Walmart. 

Maybe next time we are passing through we'll be able to stop by and say hi! 

Dude, im in sealy and would have taken you out to dinner just to look over your rig.

and you could have parked in my driveway . . . If youre good at backing up.  

98 379 with 12.7 DD

LG Dodge w/5.9 CTD

Chrome habit I’m trying to kick.

On 12/2/2017 at 2:55 PM, Exile said:

Dude, im in sealy and would have taken you out to dinner just to look over your rig.

and you could have parked in my driveway . . . If youre good at backing up.  

Thanks for the offer. I've had a few times getting my rig into driveways. We need a map to see where other HDT people live. haha. I'll know next time to give you a buzz! 

Dan (Class of 2017) - 2012 Ram 3500 & 2005 Alpenlite Valhalla 29RK
Contact me at rvsolarconsulting.com or Two Wheel Ramblin

Archived