Campground Views?

Kirk W

I noticed that CampgroundViews.com is now advertising on this website. I have looked at it a few times but wonder if anyone here has used it or uploaded pictures to it? If you have any experience with them, how about a review of what you liked and disliked? 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

36 minutes ago, SWharton said:

I looked at it and was not impressed. Seemed slow, the website was not sooth in its interface.That might be me. I just don't like looking at videos or even pictures of CGs. Prefer Google Earth and Rvparkreviews.com for checking out CGs.

We , too , much prefer Google . Seems to eliminate possibilities of any 'slanted views' .

Goes around , comes around .

we use Google earth.

Helen and I are long timers ..08 F-350 Ford,LB,CC,6.4L,4X4, Dually,4:10 diff dragging around a 2013 Montana 3402 Big Sky

SKP 100137. North Ridgeville, Ohio in the summer, sort of and where ever it is warm in the winter.

Well, eventually this might turn out to be a useful site like RV Park Reviews with pictures but currently I find  it inadequate because there are few to no reviews for parks.  I looked up several parks we are very familiar with and some had no reviews or pix and others only had a few.  It would be difficult to assess parks with such a paucity of info.  For now I think we will stick to RV park reviews and Google maps, Best Wishes, Jay   

2015 Continental Coach Elegance by Forks RV, 41'; 2015 FL M2 112, DD 13, by 2L Custom Trucks; Trailer Saver air hitch; '48 Navigoddess with a Rand McNally GPS

Archived