What happened to Henry?

Nuke-E

Clearly they've "borrowed" one of his many pictures of Davena driving the 770. I don't know if they got his permission to use it or not.

Phil

2002 Teton Royal Aspen

2003 Kenworth T2000 - Cat C12 380/430 1450/1650, FreedomLine, 3.36 - TOTO . . . he's not in Kansas anymore.

ET Air Hitch

Yeah, if you click on the picture it takes you to a thread where he posted it some time ago. I just found it funny that they used that picture--taken by her husband--in an article about single women traveling...

45' 2004 Showhauler -- VNL300, ISX, FreedomLine -- RVnerds.com -- where I've started to write about what I'm up to

Headlight and Fog Light Upgrades http://deepspacelighting.com

The same site has stolen pics and info from my third axle addition trailer build I posted on a forum and published it there. A simple email and they took it down. They didn't even contact me back to ask for permission to leave it up.......just took it down.

1999 Peterbilt 385 C12 430/1650 13spd

2006 Dodge 3500 DRW 4x4

2010 Hitchhiker Champagne 36 LKRSB

Crazy,

I wouldn't be surprised if the terms for the forum allow them to use Henry's picture since he posted it there. But taking photos from somewhere else--as in your case--without at least giving credit isn't right.

45' 2004 Showhauler -- VNL300, ISX, FreedomLine -- RVnerds.com -- where I've started to write about what I'm up to

Headlight and Fog Light Upgrades http://deepspacelighting.com

That was the case too.... We asked for the writer to either give us credit for the photos and writeup or take it down. We put this stuff out there in public, so I think it kind becomes open for the taking.

My wife watermarks all of her pics now before they are shared anywhere.

1999 Peterbilt 385 C12 430/1650 13spd

2006 Dodge 3500 DRW 4x4

2010 Hitchhiker Champagne 36 LKRSB

I wonder if they would let me join their group?? :wub::D:wub:

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

I wonder if they would let me join their group?? :wub::D:wub:

You never know, Big5er. Heck, with all those single women, you might just become the "belle of the ball" to that group. Or at least the belle with the . . . uhhhh, never mind.

Phil

2002 Teton Royal Aspen

2003 Kenworth T2000 - Cat C12 380/430 1450/1650, FreedomLine, 3.36 - TOTO . . . he's not in Kansas anymore.

ET Air Hitch

Remember Charles Kuralt (Sp) The TV Series .......On-The-Road-With-Charles-Kuralt"..........Well.....it turns out that Ole Chas had more than just one wife....he had a few wives and that was the main reason he had to be "on the road" so to speak.........

Maybe.....just maybe.......Henry just be ..........well........one of a few........Henry's.........

Big5er.......It looks like the website is catering to Ladies......Girls.......Females........Now don't tell us that you are considering the Bruce Jenner .....uh...uh ....well......ya know that there "Conversion" thing that he / she / it did..........ya know what they do in some other places but NOT in Texas.........anyhow maybe ya might check your DrPeper-Blood-Level and ........well chill out ........you'll be "normal" in no time........(what ever 'normal" is.....).

Drive on........

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

I appreciate the heads up. No way to keep the Old Goat under control :rolleyes:

Although I am flattered that "they" chose to abscond my photo, I have responded in kind to their website informing them that it is appropriate to obtain permission prior to copying a photo and also to explain in what context it is being used.

In the meantime ladies, keep the driver's' seat warm and safe travels to all! :)

Davena RDBE #1 SKP 55125

Archived