Yuma SKP Get-Together

bobsallyh

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

First SKP Get Together for the 2014-2015 "winter season", November 12, 2014. 11 AM. It will be at the usual location, Foothills Food and Spirits, I-8 and Foothills Blvd. Any SKP"s in the Yuma area or traveling through are welcome. You may order breakfast or lunch.

• 4 weeks later...

Second Yuma SKP Get Together for the "winter" will be Wednesday, December 10, 2014 at Foothills Eatery and Spirits at 11 AM. I-8 exit Foothills Blvd. This will be the Marine Toys for Tots Day. Bring a new unwrapped toy if you like. There is usually a good turnout for this event.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wednesday April 8, 2015 11 AM. Yuma SKP Get Together at Foothills Food and Spirits. Exit Foothills Blvd off I-8. Last one for the "Winter Season". All Skps still in the Yuma area and SKPS passing thru are invited to attend. Breakfast or lunch may be ordered!

• 7 months later...

Wednesday, Novenber 11 First "Winter SKP Get Together at 11 AM for this season. Foothills Food and Spirits. Exit Foothills Blvd off I-8. You may order breakfast or lunch, maybe you want both! All in the area or passing thru invited. HAPPY VETERANS DAY! Thank you for your service.

• 5 weeks later...

Wednesday December 9, 2015 at 11 AM, Foothills Food and Spirits. Exit Foothills Blvd I-8. This will be the Marine Toys for Tots day. If you like, bring an unwrapped new toy for the Marines to pick up. The Marines in their dress uniforms are just great and wonderful to talk to.

• 1 month later...

Next SKP Get-Together for Yuma is Wednesday January 13, 2016 at Foothills Food and Spirits 11 AM. Foothills Blvd off I-8. Breakfast or lunch may be ordered. All SKPs' in the Yuma area or traveling thru are invited. Room for rigs to park. Don't forget the Quartzite Happy Hour both Wednesday January 13 and Thursday January 14 at 1 PM on Kuehn Rd. east side of "Q".

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dave and Sue, and any other SKPs it will be Wednesday, February 8, 11 AM. at Foothills Food and Spirits, exit I-8 at Foothills Blvd. Come on over the hump, but do watch your speed when descending down the west side of the hump, as the speed limit decreases and Arizona troopers have been working this stretch of I-8 very hard!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The close-out Yuma SKP Get-Together for the winter will be Wednesday April 12, 2017 at the Foothills Food and Spirits, exit I-8  and Foothills Blvd. 11 AM and as usual breakfast or lunch may be ordered. All SKPs invited! The Get-Together will pickup again in November.

• 6 months later...

Archived