Classes of 2008 and 2009

June 12 to June 18 at Hanscom AFB in Bedford, Massachusetts. Sure hope the severe storm headed our way tomorrow is only heavy rain! At least the weather is cooler here than down south!

Carol

The Simpsons

Fulltimers from Va. Beach, VA

2008 37' Hitchhiker, 2008 Dodge Ram 3500

blog: cas32.blogspot.com

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

June 12 to June 18 at Hanscom AFB in Bedford, Massachusetts. Sure hope the severe storm headed our way tomorrow is only heavy rain! At least the weather is cooler here than down south!

Carol

I vote for no hail for you.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

June 19 -20 in Bangor, ME. Want to see if we can get into Acadia NP on our way to Nova Scotia. But summer may be too busy. Will drive out there tomorrow and see what CGs we can find. Things are expensive up here!!!!

Carol

The Simpsons

June 24 to 25. At the Kiwanis campground across the border in Canada in St. Andrews. Overcast and watched the fog roll in then back out. We are right on the water. Can walk 5 minutes to town. Should be fun because I am spending my birthday today in Canada!

Carol

Edited by Carol A

The Simpsons

June 26 to July 3 in St. John, New Brunswick, at Rockwood RV Park. Hoping the weather will improve. Had 2 pretty days and now calling for thunderstorms and rain the next five days. Are staying put for Canada Day because they say it is a big celebration and campgrounds get booked way in advance other than the large park we are in.

Carol

The Simpsons

• 2 weeks later...

Spent July 3 to 10th in Hopewell Cape, New Brunswick

July10 to 17th will be in Summerside, Prince Edward Island

Where is the rest of the class this summer??

Carol

The Simpsons

Carol

I am sure it is cool in that part of the world. D and I are in Western Wy. We are 60 miles south of Jackson. It is 79 deg. now.

When you coming west so we can meet you? Q in January!?

event.png

Glyn (KL0PG) & Diane Carson
2002 I-H 4400 Papa's Dream (Mama's Nightmare)
2015 Space Craft V400
Furkid Max

email: dlcarsonak@hotmail.com

Pa and D, we are headed back to Va. Beach for some follow up medical stuff and then hope to head west by late October. I vote for Mesa, AZ, for the winter. Then we hope to explore the northwest again in the spring and summer. So keep the light on for us....

Carol

The Simpsons

We are here in Zion IL. Kids are here in Highland Park and Chicago and we are camp hosts at Illinois Beach State Park. Enjoying all the kids and grandkids time. Ft Myers Beach for the winter with some site seeing in between.

Sherry and Sharon (also class of 2009) are on there way here for a week. We are then taking a 10 day vacation and going to Door County with them. We have reservations at Peninsula State Park for 7 nites. Nice to be able to take a vacation again.

travel safe and enjoy the ride

Eric and Karla Trippe w/ their dog Kora always in our thoughts
2006 3650 Georgie Boy Landau.. on a F53 chassis.
pulling a Malibu Maxx...w/ a kayak on top (Liquid Logic Duce Coupe)

09/16 update, after 8 yrs of fting, bought a house in Crystal Lake, IL

http://acoupleofboomers.blogspot.com

Jim and I are spending the summer in Helena as per usual. Been pretty warm up this way but it only lasts for a few days and then we go back down into the 80's which is perfect. Except - that brings thunderstorms and lightning and hail. We've lucked out so far. We'll be leaving here the day after Labor Day.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

Sounds like here in Ohio, Sandie. We too have had hot & humid weather with nearly nightly thunderstorms cooling things off for sleeping (nice). Then it heats up again in the morning and repeats itself.

We are leaving Ohio right after Labor Day too. Heading West! Will spend time in Utah and then probably AZ or NM before heading to TX for holidays. Then AZ for the winter.....at least those are the plans at this minute.....LOL

Paul & Marsha Weaver
Bella our cat
2008 Carriage Cameo 35' SB3
2010 Ford F350 DRW
Blog: http://wheresweaver.blogspot.com
SKP# 102686

I knew I forgot something. I need to see if I can fire up the old computer long enough to get the website for the class map so I can load it on this new computer. Thanks for the reminder.

Weavers - where and when are you guys going to be in UT? We're going to be headed that way in September.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

We are in the Pacific Northwest enjoying some of the most beautiful weather they have seen in a long time. A whole week with no rain on the coast and weatherman says still a few more sunny days to come.

John & Cheryl Hintsala

2001 Blue Bird Wanderlodge LXi

2009 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited

1999 Harley Ultra Classic

Pa and Eric and Sandie, sorry it is hot out there but we love that part of the country! Don't feel too bad, we have had some 80+ to almost 90 degree days up here in New Brunswick and will be 7up to 80+ in a few days while here on Prince Edward Island. It is also muggy and rainy today and maybe tomorrow. Yesterday was beautiful, but then it must have known we were coming!!! So we will just run in between the rain drops to see things and save our coastal driving days for when the sun is out. Having a good time but sitting here in McDs for Wi-Fi. The provincial parks don't have it yet. Hope to be back out where all you guys are by winter and spring!! Sandie, out in more rodeo country!!!

Pa,if near Cheyenne in late July be sure and go to Frontier Days, a great rodeo and televised bull riding!

Carol

The Simpsons

July 17 to July 21 at Brudenell on Prince Edward Island to explore the eastern part. Have finished the north and central part. Then on to Nova Scotia.

Carol

Carol - you really need to spend July in this area. There are four rodeos in the next two weeks. Townsend, East Helena, Helena, and Butte. And there's always the Ranch Rodoe and the Great Falls one.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

July 17 to July 21 at Brudenell on Prince Edward Island to explore the eastern part. Have finished the north and central part. Then on to Nova Scotia.

Carol

Will you be meeting up with Paul and Sue (Soos)? They are in that area, too. http://soos-ontheroad.blogspot.com

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Hey Sandie,

Sherry and Sharon are here visiting us and asked about you guys. I said I tell you they said "HI". This is the first time for them to see the Great Lakes. From here they are doing a east coast road trip and will be back in AZ by Christmas. Along with seeing the Great Lakes they want to see some truly magnificent fall colors along there route down the east coast.

We went into the city yesterday for a visit to the Chicago History Museum and dinner at Pequod's Pizza (for authentic Chicago style pizza). http://www.pequodspizza.com/ Boy was it good!

eric

travel safe and enjoy the ride

Eric and Karla Trippe w/ their dog Kora always in our thoughts
2006 3650 Georgie Boy Landau.. on a F53 chassis.
pulling a Malibu Maxx...w/ a kayak on top (Liquid Logic Duce Coupe)

09/16 update, after 8 yrs of fting, bought a house in Crystal Lake, IL

http://acoupleofboomers.blogspot.com