Classes of 2008 and 2009

OH Oh, I think I'm going to have to have something else done to my trailer. The pain returned today with vengence. I couldn't sit, stand or lie down comfortably. I took the maximum dose of pain killers and they didn't faze the pain. Finally about 2 PM I was able to get comfortable lying down but as soon as I'd get up again the pain would return. Tonight I've got it reduced to a dull pain while sitting or standing. Lord only knows what it will be like in the morning.

Dave: I'll send you some pinch clothes pins. They will come in handy for your nose when those cows get too close but it's up to you to watch where you step.

Steve: On second thought keep the cowgirls. I've got enough pain without them.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lee, sorry to hear the pain came back. OK, I'll call the cowgirls off, but only temporary (gotta keep some in reserve). My back isn't doing to good either, but I think I'm better than you sound. You need that hot tub BLM west of Yuma to soak in for a while.

I received my charging solenoid today, so maybe I can install it tomorrow. I was going to do it today, but it started to rain just when I went out to do it. Terry offered to help, and I should have taken him up on it because he was already walking Duchess out in the rain, so it must not affect him. :rolleyes: Anyway, we drove over to a RV park near hear and dumped the tanks, so we're ready for another week. When I got back and re-parked the Winegard TV antenna wouldn't find the satellite. I tried it 5 times, and finally it worked, but I don't know what the problem was. Maybe the clouds were thick enough to the south to interfere with finding the satellite, but I don't know. Hope it's not a preview of a system crash of some kind. Hmmmmmmmm

Carol got to play a little tennis tonight, so she's pretty happy. We found a tennis center about 3 miles from here that takes "walk on's", so that was great. Well got to watch a movie, so I'll sign off for now. Steve

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Hmmm sounds li,e both Lee and Steve need a good Oriental Massage. On second thought maybe just Lee neds that, think Steve would get in trouble. :-) Hope both you guys get feeling better soon.

Yesterday I took a nice ferry ride and managed to get a couple of pictures, all of more area in the close viconity of where my pln is. As for the Wineries..... Don't Ned Jeri's Spies, heck they couldn't find me anyway. :-) :-) Gonna try to move my pin again tonight, maybe I can get it in an area where folks will actually believe that it's for real. :-) :-) :-)

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

We're in Livingston. We have a few days to clean and pack everything that's left. Have to find out if we get to leave stuff for the buyer. If not, we have some stuff that needs to find a home here. We'll have no use in the apartment for RV light bulbs, etc.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Hum, Now that we called off the cowgirls my back feels fine. Not a bit of pain today. Does that mean Cowgirls are a pain in the butt??? If so I think I'll swear off them completely. Except the last time I swore and a cowgirl heard me I got a knot on my noggin. However I did take a cowgirl out to dinner tonight and I didn't get a knot or a pain. Oh well, Like the guy who found a vase on the beach and dusted it off. A Genie poped out and said "Ok you get one wish" The guy said "I've always wanted to go to Hawaii but I'm deathly afraid to fly and I get seasick on a boat. Could you build me a bridge to Hawaii?" The Genie said "That a pretty big order, Why don't you take another wish. The Guy said "OK, I've always wanted to understand Women, Can you teach me how to understand them???" The Genie said, "Do you want two lanes or four lanes?"

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Managed to get my Pin to cooperate today and now it's back at the Ole Homestead. Got the Spies out checking that bunch down around Portland though. Hope to head somewhere Wednesday, South would be a nice direction to go. :lol: Gonna be interesting to see if I can keep that Pin under control once I do manage to get back on the road. :rolleyes:

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Hey - all you guys in New Mexico. I just read an alert about a winter storm moving into your area next week. Take care out there.

Yep...seems like lots of folks in New Mexico and Colorado are really getting concerned about the storm. We are suppose to get a little rain Wed. but that's it. It's been beautiful in Nebraska. Hunting starts next Saturday....and we like it a little cooler for that....this is the kind of weather where I always leave jackets behind in restaurants.....Still 93 in Yuma tonight....Just still a little too hot. I'm enjoying a break from that.

IYQ.....hope you get that pain thing taken care of....if not better, maybe back to the :( DR. ? Maybe the bike riding was too much too far? Maybe a cowgirl massage? Or not. Just take care...we want you well and pain free!

As Always,

MsKay - Class of '08

The Rally officially kicked off today. There are a whole lot of folks running around here doing things they would never do at home if they thought the neighbors were watching. I don't go to the rally events. I have more fun watching the rally goers. We just got a blast of wind with a few spits of rain as I sat down to write this post. For a minute I thought I may have got one of those cowgirls mad or something. The trailer was rocking and rolling but it died down as fast as it came up. The pain is still in check but not quite as good as yesterday. I never know what it's going to be like until I get out of bed in the morning and head for the head. I'm getting hitch itch and should be heading west next week at this time.

I'm getting hitch itch and should be heading west next week at this time.

Well, next week at this time we plan on eating with Jim and Sandie at Panda Express in Apache Junction!! I know she's not going to fix us dinner like Toni did so we'll have to settle for going to HER favorite place. :D:lol:

Get to feelin better, Lee!

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

Well we jumped up at the "crack of 11" and drove to the Bonneville Dam on the Columbia river today. Had a nice tour of the power generation station, and then went to the fish hatchery next door. We saw "Harold" the 450 lb 10' sturgeon. He was 70 years old and looked like he was doing fine. They had a lot of sturgeons there and also a large amount of rainbow trout. Should have brought my pole with me, but they checked for things like that. :rolleyes: Later we met Terry and Jeri for drinks at the Elks club. They are getting ready to head out in the morning, so we hope they have a great trip heading south. We will probably hang around here for another 5 or 6 days. Carol is shooting pictures of a senior girl Saturday for a friend of hers from Oklahoma,who couldn't come here to do it herself. We scouted out locations yesterday, so we are ready for the shoot. Can't believe we used to do about 4 seniors a day when we had the studio.

I've got to look outside and see if Spiker has any spies hanging around.. :ph34r: You can't be too careful you know. Rumor has it that he finally got his pin pulled out of the ground and is migrating. Hmmmmmm

ps: I did get my charging solenoid installed finally. It was pretty easy to get to, so it wasn't that bad a job. Now the house batteries finally charge while driving down the road. I don't think that thing ever worked, but I was using my generator part of the time so I didn't notice. One more thing off my list. :P

Edited by Steved44

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

I've got to look outside and see if Spiker has any spies hanging around.. :ph34r: You can't be too careful you know. Rumor has it that he finally got his pin pulled out of the ground and is migrating. Hmmmmmm

Yep got them Spies workin full time, well at least from 10 in the am on. :o Pin kinda got stuck back here at the ole Homestead, but I gots a back hoe coming to help dig it out. Patience Grasshopper.

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Later we met Terry and Jeri for drinks at the Elks club. They are getting ready to head out in the morning, so we hope they have a great trip heading south. studio.

Well, we've been sitting here next to Carol and Steve for 12 days!! Has it really been 12? Our tanks aren't quite overflowing but they are certainly close!! :D We've really enjoyed their company and will miss them. However, we know we'll connect again in Arizona. Not so sure what time we'll get out of here. The fog seems to have rolled in and it's pretty thick out there! We thought we better run before Spiker arrives. Rumor has it he may just be this way tomorrow!

............ on the road again!

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

10/25 at Elephant Butte, NM visiting areas with the NM state park pass. We are also leaving Albuquerque due to the bad weather that is headed this way. It is supposed to be mostly sunny and in the upper 70sand low 80s for the next several days further south. That is the benefit of living in a home on wheels, you just move!

Carol

The Simpsons

Fulltimers from Va. Beach, VA

2008 37' Hitchhiker, 2008 Dodge Ram 3500

blog: cas32.blogspot.com

Nothing worked as planned. We didn't stop where I programmed the GPS for us to stop so by the time we flew by our intended destination, I had no idea where we were heading. We just knew California here we come as we left Washington and Oregon behind. That's my report. Now I have to figure out what our destination is going to be for tomorrow. Not that we'll stick with it but just so we have a plan we can erase. :D

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

After 2 weeks with the grandsons, Nana needed a break so yesterday we moved to the Houston Elks Lodge for 2 days. Leaving tomorrow to return to see the grandsons again.

Drove by the PPL RV lot about 2 miles from here because we knew the Sands might be there. After looking thru the RV store and walking over most of the RV lot and looking at the coaches we did not see the Sands Rv so started to leave and noticed a section with RV's we had not seen. We drove into this section and noticed a new looking Winnabago Journey setting by itself with a Honda CRV close by. I stopped and when I went to the door Dave come out. We got to visit with Dave and Linda for just a short time as they were pressed for time. It was great to see Dave and Linda again and hope everything goes great for them in the future.

PS- Linda has lost so much weight if she was to go to Quartzsite this winter she had better watch the wind because it might blow her away :D . They both looked great!!

Jerry

http://www.toadswildadventures.blogspot.com/

Just travelin' down life's highway-toot-toot!

Finished the last bit of WORK today at 2pm. Boss said have a GREAT vacation so I headed south. Stopped at the Ole Homestead, finished loading a couple of things and made it on the 4:30 ferry to Pt Townsend. Taco Night here at the Elks, but I'm gonna pass on that and just go for some of the Baaaad Whiskey. Next stop some crazy named state park around McMinnville to visit with old friends that are volunteering there. I understand they had a plane crash there in the park today. Now if that back hoe did it's job I can move my pin.

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

I had lots of people drop by to gab with me today. It must be my good looks. I didn't get anything else done except wash the mud off my solar panels and check my battery water. Tomorrow I'll get moving a little earlier, if my hip allows and get the tires checked while it's still cool and grease my spring bars. That should make me good to go. I have one more piece of mail to get here then nothing else is coming down the pike. It sure feels good to be planning to move again. It looks like my hip problem is a thing that will haunt me from now on. It comes and goes at will. I wish Will would keep it the next time it heads his way.