Elon Musk now claims to have a better electric heater???

Kirk W

Elon Explains it a little better,
"It's all about the electronics inside. Normally it takes a lot of electricity to create heat. Without this tech, on the space shuttle we would run out of energy, or in your home, the power bill would go way up like it usually does in the winter."

"The materials we use in Alpha Heater are the best conductors in the world. Normally you have to force electricity into heat, but since our proprietary conductors have the electrons(electricity) moving so fast on an atomic level, as soon as they hit the heating plates they instantly turn to heat since they have carried more energy with them."

Elon Musk Reveals the Secret to Heating Your Home This Fall And Winter... All While Cutting Your Heating Bill to Basically $0.

Elon's latest scam?

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

56 minutes ago, Kirk W said:

Elon's latest scam?

Scam by definition means it is a dishonest scheme or a fraud. It is neither of those as there are product reviews from other sources. Do those reviews all reflect the rosy picture painted here? No, they do not but they do not show anything dishonest or fraudulent any more than an advertisement of any other product. Like any product you will find good and bad reviews, reviews of this product seem to be split about 50/50. Consumer Reports rates 149 models of space heaters and unfortunately this is not among them as it would be nice to see an unbiased review.

SignatureNewest.jpg.a1bc8322b0862056fd28e25d5b1458db.jpg

Musk has nothing to do with these heaters.  Like "his energy saving device" advertised a couple of months ago, scammers are using photoshopped images to make it appear that it is his device.

I am not a fan of Musk, but nether of these heavily internet advertised devices has anything to do with him.

150150.jpg.30f49e1e712c4af11a1e8f523a24f5d1.jpg

Travel photos RV Blogs Journals & Travelogues at:
http://www.lakeshoreimages.com
My Travel Blog - Jon's Journeys

58 minutes ago, vermilye said:

scammers are using photoshopped images to make it appear that it is his device.

As I look at those pictures again, you may well be right. It would be interesting to know if he is aware of this. After doing a little digging I was able to find this one.

The claim: Elon Musk developed a heater that reduces electric bills to $0   

It seems that I was too quick to buy into the Musk connection. 

Edited by Kirk W

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

• 2 weeks later...

It's been exposed as a scam since 2022.

Search: "Is the Alpha heater a scam" Here's one result of many.

Don’t Get Duped by Viral Alpha Heater Scam – Read this-

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/alpha-heater/

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire