RVLIFE pro?

Deezl Smoke

I received an email to the correct address, but using my screen name, not my real name, from RVLIFE pro, stating that my membership is due.

What is RVLIFE? Before I click on anything, I figure I best ask here. I have never subscribed to anything with a fee using my screen name on a forum.

I'm a work'n on it.

I'm assuming it's a Scam. I deleted the message without opening. 

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

Do you participate at places like iRV2.com, Campground Reviews or any one of a number of manufacturer specific forums?  These are owned by Social Knowledge LLC, the parent company of RVLIFE and your information could have been gleaned there.

https://www.socialknowledge.com/our-communities/

When Social Knowledge  purchases a Forum they encourage members to sign up for free access to their other RVLIFE sites like Campground Reviews and Trip Wizard.  The recent mailing is a pitch to upgrade these free membership to paid status and IMO was a major PR blunder.  You don't have to upgrade if you don't want to use those sites.

Edited by Lou Schneider

1 hour ago, Lou Schneider said:

Do you participate at places like iRV2.com, Campground Reviews or any one of a number of manufacturer specific forums?  These are owned by Social Knowledge LLC, the parent company of RVLIFE and your information could have been gleaned there.

https://www.socialknowledge.com/our-communities/

When Social Knowledge  purchases a Forum they encourage members to sign up for free access to their other RVLIFE sites like Campground Reviews and Trip Wizard.  The recent mailing is a pitch to upgrade these free membership to paid status and IMO was a major PR blunder.  You don't have to upgrade if you don't want to use those sites.

I would say you hit the nail square on. I did participate for a while on iRV2. I saw the social knowledge at the bottom of the screen when I googled rvlife pro. So I'm think'n you hit just what happened. Thank you.

I'm a work'n on it.