2004 1/2 Dodge Ram Price

Ski

Turned 80 this year time to get off the road. Help me put a price on my 2004 1/2 Dodge Ram 3500 4dr quad cab 160.5" WB DRW SLT automatic. FYI the 2004 1/2 has 325 hp vs the 2004 with 300hp.

Has 92,000 miles, 22K fifth wheel hitch, tool box, new pads and rotors, and bilstein shocks. Located in Virginia Beach.

Thanks,

Ski

Do I assume it is the 5.9 Cummins diesel? If so is it the quiet diesel like I had in my 2004.5 year Ram? Is it the long bed? Both important to fulltimers.

Pictures? What condition body and engine?

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Runs and looks great. No rust and no accidents. I purchased the truck in Feb 2017 and had a larger transmission oil pan and transmission temp guage installed along with differential fluid and engine oil change. Using Rotella T3 since I purchased her.

Yes 8 foot bed. Pulling a 36" Holiday Rambler 5th wheel about 16,000 lbs.

Pictures probably tomorrow.

Ski

I just sold my 2003 Dodge/Cummins, 2500, crew cab, with a fiberglass shell and 145k miles to a dealer for resale. It took a little bit of bargaining but they gave me $10k. They put it on the lot in Mesquite, TX for $15k and the manager said that they will probably accept $14k. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

When I purchased the truck, we didn't have a fifth wheel, we were going to purchase a motorhome. We needed a truck to pull our 20 ft storage trailer. We looked and looked, nothing but junk and well used former construction trucks. One dealer said I have a truck that is more than you need, but take a look at it. Could not believe the condition. Fell in love and bought her. Forget the motorhome, bought our 5th wheel.

Talked with the dealer I purchased her from and considering the milage and condition. Came up with $25,757 for truck ready to roll. Hook up and go. If the buyer of our 5th wheel backs out, might sell it as a package.