Volvo Cabin Air Filters

lappir

How many of you have changed them and how often?

I remember changing the one in the sleeper compartment in my 2001 when I first got it and remember thinking about it a few times after, but never remembering to pick one up when I visited a dealer or parts store. 

When I was going through the new to me 2000 I remembered to check them both and have attempted (without success so far) to find replacements. 

According to the "Parts supplier, a couple mechanic shops and one Volvo parts place" the filters in their computers or books are not the one's in my truck. 

I'm attaching a photo.

1YfpP78l.jpg

Filter and box the new one (according to the book) came in. Knew it wouldn't fit so didn't open the box. Below is the location of said Cab filter. Don't have a photo of the "Sleeper" filter under the right bench of the dinette seating. One of my mechanics was surprised to find on there. Apparently the Paccar trucks they like to work on don't have them. 

24kgvM7l.jpg

If anyone has a similar size cab filter and can provide a part number I'd appreciate it. I'm striking out so far. 

Rod

ps as you can see it needs changing. 

rl

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

On 7/18/2023 at 3:07 PM, CHIEFWAHO said:

Just replaced my 1999 Volvo VNL610 cab filter with this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/383706436076

image.png.622c59bf2bb0e0445e1db1c2059ffe0c.png

Picture 1 of 4

That looks like the one for the cab. The sleeper one is much larger but not as thick. Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2007 Honda GL 1800

1 hour ago, Moresmoke said:

WIX says 24311 & 24312, the second being your sleeper filter.

Thank you. I found a "Volvo" number in my other truck and will be taking it to the parts store tomorrow. I'll give them your numbers too and see what we come up with. 

The truck had been in the shop getting a few things done, but it's back for a few days so I want to get them changed. 

Rod

2007 Honda GL 1800