Amazon question about shipper companies.

Deezl Smoke

Kirk I've had informed delivery for several years now, and seldom do they get it completely right for me. If I'm getting a package from TRICARE express-scripts, they never tell me. It just shows up in my mailbox. I do know it is coming though. Express Scripts emails me a couple days prior to delivery that it's on the way.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

On 3/25/2023 at 7:23 PM, 2gypsies said:

I wonder if this would help.  I've been able to actually call Amazon Customer Service in the past.  Try that.

https://feedvisor.com/university/shipping/#:~:text=Click the Confirm Shipment button,list for that particular order.

The first of this month I ordered 3 Renogy 12V batteries through Amazon. At checkout it asked where i wanted them delivered, back door, basement door, garage; so I selected garage.

The day UPS was to deliver them, I had the garage door open about 5'. I never even knew the truck had been here, I just looked out at the garage and saw them sitting just inside the door.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

Amazon customer service just told me that no, it is not possible to know what shipping company the seller will use before purchasing the item. Not through Amazon anyway. Contacting the seller may be an option, but that would then also mean an extra step or two and possible delays as many sellers have hours of operation. So, basically, unless the extra time is allowed and extra participation is added, ya git wut'cha git.

Oh well, I had to ask. All in all, it is just so nice (for me anyway) to be able to just pull up a few competitive websites and shop price for about 1 minute, then click ad to cart on Amazon and it's here in very short time. Saves me so very much grief trying to fight traffic and/or weather to get to a local store to find out they are out, then back home again.

Because I have a side hustle that makes money, an hour drive to save 5$ just never pans out anymore. I'm pro technology, but I only use what I can. Probably only use 5% of what my phone can do, but that 5% is so awesome.

I'm a work'n on it.