Going to come off the road from full time travel.

TXiceman

After almost 10 years of full-time travel, we are buying a home in Bryan, Texas to be near our daughter.  We will be putting the truck and trailer on the market in the November/December time-frame once we get moved in.  I will be posting photos and info in the For Sale section soon.  The rig is my signature.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

Kirk, as soon as this truck and trailer are sold, we will be looking for a 1/2-ton truck and a smaller travel trailer so that we can continue to travel...just shorter trips.  We just have to have an RV to make life work for us.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

10 years is a good run and we really understand the pull to be near family. Keep us posted on your transition progress, too. I hope you'll be staying around the forum as I value your input. 

Rob

2012 F350 CC LB DRW 6.7
2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
Full-time since 8/2015

StatesVisited20210913_small.jpg