Texas State RV inspection in Livingston area?

deprived

We are Texas residents and our diesel RV is registered in Texas.  We have been renewing our sticker online,  skipping the "inspection"  phase of Texas sticker renewal, as we are on the road full-time and have not had our rig on Texas soil for over five years.   But we might be at Escapees Livingston next week and I think that would be a good time to get the inspection done.

Does anyone here know of a place in Livingston that does state safety RV inspections?   

Howdy!

I get my RV, truck and car inspected at Trailer Repair located at 3224 E FM1988, Goodrich Texas 77336. Kyle Thompson is the owner. His business is a few of miles west on 1988 from FM146 not far from the Escapees. His phone # 936-329-0839.

”Happy Trails”

Chiefneon 

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

We have had Kyle inspect or truck and trailer several times and we are always in and out in short order.  We had him do some brake work and it was done at a reasonable price in short order so that we could have the trailer back.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

Ditto to the above. Last Nov, Kyle did my Truck and FW that had out of State for an extended time due to Covid and other medical problems. No problems

Clay    2016 Freightliner M2 106 and 2016 DRV MS 38PS3/Dallas

Clay & Marcie Too old to play in the snow

Diesel pusher and previously 2 FW and small Class C

• 3 weeks later...

How do you get the registration renewed online, without a current inspection notation on file in the state computer system? Are you simply sending in your money and foregoing the actual sticker or what? If you aren't getting a new sticker, what's the point, am I missing something here?

Thanks.

4 hours ago, K5RCD said:

Are you simply sending in your money and foregoing the actual sticker or what?

If you renew online and are out of state you can certify that you are not in TX and renew with the requirement that you get an inspection within 3 days after you retrun to TX with said vehicle.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI