Awning fabric replacement?

Our 2016 Montana's Dometic 9100 power awnings need a fabric replacement. There's a growing tear and one has begun to come loose from the 5er mount due to stitching worn out.   

Any idea on good quality replacement fabrics/providers? So far I've found ShadePRO. 

Watched a few videos and may do it myself with some help. Or possibly check with a mobile tech in the DFW area. We are located in the greater DFW area. 

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks!

We just bought it off Amazon, there are videos on YouTube showing you how to do the replacement. Dometics are a bit trickier than Carefree since they have that strong spring that you need to lock in place. Doable if you follow the instructions carefully.

That is based on the Dometic we had on our old fiver.

Get vinyl fabric not the old stuff which delaminates and that is the cause of it failing.

Anyway our carefree took two hours max to swap out the fabric.

Just watched a video on "AZ Expert" youtube channel where he watched two men replace the fabric on an awning in about 20 minutes.

They used awning fabric from Rec Pro.
https://www.recpro.com/search.php?search_query=awning fabric&section=product

When we replaced our awning fabric a few years ago, we got the fabric from Dometic, but I dont recommend them as from the time it was new it allowed water to come through the stitching on the RV side attachment and has since started ripping from one end of the stitching.

Edited by pjstough

2005 Winnebago Voyage 38J

I used ShadePro, ordered it online and it work perfect, replaced both window awning and main awning.

Denny

Denny & Jami SKP#90175
Most Timing with Mac our Scottie, RIP Jasper our Westie
2013 F350 SC DRW 6.2 V8 4.30 Gears
2003 HH Premier 35FKTG Home Base Nebraska