Southern Illinois Get Together?

When where (more specific than "Southern Illinois) and what's the occasion, are the questions I had in my head when reading. Anyone else ?

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

Might I suggest Cave-in-Rock(FHU) state park, even though I'm not a dues paying member. Kirk you could cross the Ohio river on the free ferry operated jointly by KY and IL if coming from Crossville, TN. That puts you approx. 1 mile from the state park, which BTW is where Jimmy Stewart filmed the cave scene for the movie How the West was Won.

Edited by Ray,IN

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961