Italian Flag Steering Wheel Cover

Vegas Teacher

Howdy Cory,

Lookin great, seeing as you are young and have all this excess energy how about I drop my truck off you to polish it up, call me when it's ready to pick up. :D

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Well as long as you are going into the business of polishing up RVs my Class A needs a good wash. I waxed it last time so just a wash 🧽 is good. Lol lol lol

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

Howdy Cory,

My post was in jest but should you ever decide to do such a thing I am sure you could supplement your income as folks such as "I" are to gimped up or lazy to do the job themselves, "me" I fall into both of the above categories. :D

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg