Trailer Brand?

JPR

1 hour ago, JPR said:

unfortunately i don't have anything else 

It would be my guess that the trailer had decals of some sort when it was bought new and that they have been removed. Many of the decals will crack and/or fade over years and it is pretty common to remove some or all of them. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Unfortunately, I can't help out on the trailer, looks like it could be a "special order" trailer built by one of the few companies that build customer requested orders. It is definitely the first new "style" Ford van I've seen. A cutoff behind the second door and built with a deck for a fifth wheel. And the height of the front of the trailer matches the van's top angle. Very close to the 70/80"s Ford cutoff F-350 vans with dual wheels. The name of them escapes me at the moment. I think one of the posters on the HDT forum that now lives in Florida(Henry Szmyt) at times post pictures of one he had.

Edited by bobsallyh

20 hours ago, bobsallyh said:

Unfortunately, I can't help out on the trailer, looks like it could be a "special order" trailer built by one of the few companies that build customer requested orders. It is definitely the first new "style" Ford van I've seen. A cutoff behind the second door and built with a deck for a fifth wheel. And the height of the front of the trailer matches the van's top angle. Very close to the 70/80"s Ford cutoff F-350 vans with dual wheels. The name of them escapes me at the moment. I think one of the posters on the HDT forum that now lives in Florida(Henry Szmyt) at times post pictures of one he had.

The van is a Sprinter, they built them in Europe.

the trailer is made in europe too but i can't find the brand. 

thank you though