new headlights

bags

We have owned our truck for 11 years and 60,000 miles and have gone to great links to avoid driving at night as we knew the VLN headlights sucked. On our last trip our luck ran out. I had to drive the last hour and half in a really dark November night. That was a real white knuckle pucker experience. As soon as we got home I naturally got a hold of David Dixon, Deep Space Lighting and ordered new headlights.They seemed expensive until about 30 minutes into my dark November night. I installed one today and what a difference. I only got one installed as for some reason I only used penetrating oil on one headlight and not the other and could not get the 3 screws cluster off on the other. All the parts look like quality and it was an easy instal even for my mechanically challenged self. 

Good job David.

Travel safe

JB

John and Michal Bagley 1999 Volvo 610 the 'Millennium Falcon', 400 hp ISM, Autoshift Gen 2, single axel w/steel bed, Pressure Pro, VMSPC, Trailer Saver Air Hitch, 3 bags, 38 foot Royals International, and our 3 dogs.

David's lights are an example of being expensive, but worth every penny.  We have an early set in our 770.  I don't use them often, but every time I flip the switch, I thank him.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio@yahoo.com

X3 on the Deep Space Lights.  One of the first things I did to my truck was to replace the housings and get the HID lights.  

Worth every penny.

Edited by Av8r3400

Av8r3400
Thunderstruck - 2012 Volvo VNL 730 D13 iShift
Slick - 2021 Grand Design Momentum 397TH

TEq81qV.jpg

I'd rather die trying to live - Than live trying not to die.   -Leonard Perry