Dentist?

I'm in Brownsville looking for a Dentist over the border? And any of you give me some leads on who to get to do my work? I need a new plate.

Still seeing Places we have never seen before and others that we thought we would never see again!

homelesshartshorns | Trying to spend the last Dollar on the Last Day! (wordpress.com)

George Hartshorn | Facebook

1 hour ago, 2gypsies said:

Cross over to Progresso Mexico. Excellent dentists.

Progresso is not exactly Brownsville, but it is a good place to go. A friend went there for dental work and saved thousands over the cost of having his treatment done in the US. The dentist, whose name I cannot remember, was trained in the US. I just don't know how border crossings are being handled right now, but the dentist(s) are within walking distance of the border, you do not need to drive.

SignatureNewest.jpg.a1bc8322b0862056fd28e25d5b1458db.jpg

OP:  You might want to consider moving closer to Progresso either now or later during your stay.  Dental is considered essential at the Mexican border.... or it was a couple months ago.... and walking across the border there is simple. Hundreds of Americans do it daily.

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel