Selling RV furniture

tbarna

Question: is there any point in trying to sell RV furniture? We took out 2 swivel chairs and a futon. We are planning on building custom pieces to replace them. The furniture is in fine condition and I don't want to toss it to the landfill if I can help it. Any suggestions or thoughts are appreciated!

We pulled the sleeper-sofa out of our brand new fifth wheel (to put in two Ekornes Stressless recliners). I sold it on Facebook Marketplace for $100 to a young family who was rehabing an older RV they had. They were tickled pink. If you don't get any offers after a few days, change it to free if they pick it up.

Rob

2012 F350 CC LB DRW 6.7
2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
Full-time since 8/2015

StatesVisited20210913_small.jpg

Soon after I bought my toy hauler I took out one of the couches that folds down into a bed.  Put an ad on Craigs List and within a few days had a fellow want it for an extra trailer on his property.  It's the kind that bolts into the floor and exactly what he needed.  Worth a try.  Have no idea what it was worth but he gave me $100. and we were both happy!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...