Atlas

jayco1

I don't own an Atlas but I have owned three Sprinter-based RVs and here's what I see. I like the overall looks of things and the tank capacities. I don't like there being no good table space for my computer. I don't like how high the microwave is placed. I do like the idea of the on-demand hot water but have no experience with it. The solar panels and inverter might not be enough for my power hog uses. I don't like the lack of kitchen counter space. I do like the retractible TV--we had one of those and it was great. I do like the macerator dumping system. I don't like how little carrying capacity there is for your personal goods--it would work for weekending but would be very hard for full time for me. I don't know if any of that is helpful to you so take what helps and dump the rest.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van