Forming/Need Visible Family Plan

SWharton

15 hours ago, SWharton said:

I thought I would offer this to the Escapee population first. Many people prefer to deal with people they "know" than total strangers.

I wouldn't mind saving $15 for doing nothing, but I figure that what just happened to you will periodically re-occur and I'm not sure if the nuisance is worth the $15.  JMO

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

3 minutes ago, docj said:

I wouldn't mind saving $15 for doing nothing, but I figure that what just happened to you will periodically re-occur and I'm not sure if the nuisance is worth the $15.  JMO

The "party" I'm in through the Reddit site has lost two members in the several months I've been in it. In both cases, new members replaced them within a few hours with no effort on my part. 

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

2 hours ago, SWharton said:

This was an entire Escapee Family and where they lived and traveled had major service problems. We haven't found any service problems with Visible as of yet but it is not our primary phone. We use it mostly as a hot spot when ATT isn't available.

We, also, just use Visible as a hotspot; I've never made a call from the phone.  It is the weakest of my several "low cost" cellular connections (at least at my location).  I use them all in a load balancing router so I don't have to worry about switching from one to another.

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels