What is the Best Air Filter

gypsydan

Surfing YouTube can be fun, especially when you find articles that are very useful, like this one which tested AIR FILTERS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ3L-E-ufYo

The Project Farm channel has tested many types of products, which might be interesting to look at what has been tested on the YouTube channel.

2009 Four Winds Chateau - 25' class C          2002 Chevy Tracker

1458033694__statesVisitedas-ofMarch-2012.jpg.b173645da4a43150ba2820dc7a6bdfc5.jpg

Thanks for posting that video! It is very enlightening. I already knew using a K&N air filter on a diesel engine was asking for an engine problem in the future.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

Best Rest Products has an interesting test of BMW motorcycle filters. 

Cummins Filtration / Fleetguard school taught me dry air filter elements perform better and better filtration as they load with contaminants. Change when the filter indicator says it’s time. 

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever.