TOADs - Where to hunt for them?

In search of a TOAD, but not sure where to look. Anybody suggest a forum/classified that's a good place to look? I mainly want to get a daily driver (thus not a Wrangler) that I can also tow with my Winnebago View from time to time. I know how to determine if any given car/SUV is flat-towable.  I'd like to find a vehicle that's all set up and ready to go with tow bar, etc. I'll drive my rig to wherever I can find one and just tow it home to CO. Thanks for your thoughts, and for being part of this wonderful community. Welcome to reach me directly: George@GeorgeWalther.com.

Here, in the "For Sale" section, CraigsList, RVT.com, to start. Why the aversion to a Wrangler? Probably the fastest, easiest vehicle to set up for towing, reasonably light (especially in a 2 door model), and available everywhere.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

No wrangler, no problem - make sure you know which (potential) TOADS can be towed "four down" .

Some SUVs such as the Chev Equinox and GMC Terrain - front wheel drive "FWD" - could be towed 4 down (as late as 2017 - w/ 6 speed auto.  2018 went to a 9 speed).   In areas like So. CA, many (most?) folks didn't want the All Wheel Drive  "AWD" (I didn't) which can *not* be towed four down. LOTS of 4 x 2  out and about - but *not* necessarily set up to be towed.  Check CraigsList, etc.

Chevy Equinox - 4 X 2 with 4 cyl only.  GMC Terrain 4 cyl or 6 cy available in 4 X 2.  IMO - good mpg also!

*If* my home was in an area subject to snow/ice - or I still had a place in the mtns - AWD *would* be my choice.

Check Remco Towing if in doubt.

Edited by Pappy Yokum