Suggestions, Please?

rickeieio

My wife and I are trying to organize a re-union for her siblings.  Two of the couples RV, but the other 5 do not.  So, I'm hoping to find somewhere in the south-east that has an rv park with a lodge on site, or, a motel/lodge with some rv sites.  Two of the couples live in FL, so we want to have the event somewhere as to make it feel like they're away from home. The timing would likely be in early January or late March.

So, first thought is Savannah or somewhere on the Gulf coast, say Gulf Shores, or Mobile.  But we're looking for ideas, and this crowd has been everywhere/seen everything.  What say you?

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Thanks for the suggestions.  We're specifically looking for a lodge/motel ( not rv rentals or cabins with no linens) for the 5 non-rv couples, and full hook-ups for us.  We're all over 55 and the over 70 folk are pretty fussy about amenities.  Dang old people........

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net