Win 10 2004

TheDuke

The 2004 version came out for the DW's ACER laptop and I upgraded to it yesterday with no problems.  It was already installed on my HP laptop again I have had no problems with it.  It did take 4 hours or so on the ACER to complete.

Dennis

USA Master Sergeant Ret.

My Microsoft Surface Pro 7, their newest, still can't use it so still delayed. Microsoft!

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

One interesting note--the original notice said "your device isn't ready" for the update.  "When your device is ready" we'll let you know.

The current message says "Once it’s ready for your device, you’ll see the update available on this page."  

At least the message is more accurate now since it's not as if they're doing anything to my device in order to make it possible to install their upgrade.

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

My primary computer/laptop, Samsung, upgraded a couple of days ago.  The total process took a little over 4 hours.  The d/l wasn't that long, but the install was Loooooooooooooong.  The laptop is an I7 with 12gb ram so it isn't a slow unit.

I also have a Surface Pro 6 and it is not "ready for 2004 yet".  

Ed

KM4STL

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS, RV Flex Armor Roof

Ed,

Right? You'd think MS would get theirs first like Google and their phones/tablets. smh

Edited by RV_

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire