How to Watch the Apple WWDC Keynote on June 22nd

RV_

This article shows where to watch the Apple World Wide Developer's Conference whre they annually unveil new products etc.show. We expect them to announce a new iMac with ARM processor cell phone architecture and not Intel. The last time they changed, from the Power PC chip to Intel chipsets developed for Windows they angered a lot of users because for a while they could not get updates and  eventually had to buy all new hardware and software because the old software including the OS would not work on the new Windows computers they were selling with OSX instead of Windows. The only real difference is that Apple had their motherboard manufacturers put in a glorified fan controller they call the System Management Controller. the Mac OS on loading to install checks for that chip first and will not load unless it sees that chip. This is Apple's way of enforcing their EULA!

But Hackintosh's still are out there. I think that is a mistake. they could make a lot more money if folks could have their Apple OS in their PC and have a lot more choices in hardware.

Apple aficionados love this idea until Apple changes and makes all their hardware and software obsolete. I don't have a dog in that fight. I trust and respect Apple and Windows to keep my private and personal info secure and not sell it. I avoid Google because they have nothing to sell except my personal info to third parties.more than Google. Apple and Microsoft have products to sell me from hardware to software want me to buy their products not sell my info to third party sellers thus they have a big stake in keeping us as customers and private. If there are any products to be sold they want to sell it.

So no heartburn here with Apple I just don't like their hardware and software for my use. Thousands of folks love it.

The big news expected out of this is announcement of their new chipset on at least one iMac.

Excerpt:

"Apple’s Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC) is kicking off in an all-digital format on June 22nd at 10:00 AM PDT. We’ll expect to see a bunch of new iOS, iPadOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS features, but the word on the street is that there might also be new hardware with a new iMac.

Per the norm, you’ll be able to watch on any Apple device directly in Safari on Apple’s event page. Other users may also be able to watch on that page, but the better choice will be the YouTube stream. Then it won’t matter what device you’re watching on.

This will be a unique event for a number of reasons. For starters, it’ll be the first one without an audience. Due to the ongoing global pandemic, most conferences of the sort have been moved to online-only events, so it’ll be interesting to see how it goes. Other companies have prerecorded the announcements, though Apple may go a different direction and do it live."

Source with where and when to watch it free is here:

https://www.reviewgeek.com/45552/how-to-watch-the-apple-wwdc-keynote-on-june-22nd/

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

3 hours ago, RV_ said:

This article shows where to watch the Apple World Wide Developer's Conference whre they annually unveil new products etc.show. We expect them to announce a new iMac with ARM processor cell phone architecture and not Intel. The last time they changed, from the Power PC chip to Intel chipsets developed for Windows they angered a lot of users because for a while they could not get updates and  eventually had to buy all new hardware and software because the old software including the OS would not work on the new Windows computers they were selling with OSX instead of Windows. The only real difference is that Apple had their motherboard manufacturers put in a glorified fan controller they call the System Management Controller. the Mac OS on loading to install checks for that chip first and will not load unless it sees that chip. This is Apple's way of enforcing their EULA!

But Hackintosh's still are out there. I think that is a mistake. they could make a lot more money if folks could have their Apple OS in their PC and have a lot more choices in hardware.

Apple aficionados love this idea until Apple changes and makes all their hardware and software obsolete. I don't have a dog in that fight. I trust and respect Apple and Windows to keep my private and personal info secure and not sell it. I avoid Google because they have nothing to sell except my personal info to third parties.more than Google. Apple and Microsoft have products to sell me from hardware to software want me to buy their products not sell my info to third party sellers thus they have a big stake in keeping us as customers and private. If there are any products to be sold they want to sell it.

So no heartburn here with Apple I just don't like their hardware and software for my use. Thousands of folks love it.

The big news expected out of this is announcement of their new chipset on at least one iMac.

Excerpt:

"Apple’s Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC) is kicking off in an all-digital format on June 22nd at 10:00 AM PDT. We’ll expect to see a bunch of new iOS, iPadOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS features, but the word on the street is that there might also be new hardware with a new iMac.

Per the norm, you’ll be able to watch on any Apple device directly in Safari on Apple’s event page. Other users may also be able to watch on that page, but the better choice will be the YouTube stream. Then it won’t matter what device you’re watching on.

This will be a unique event for a number of reasons. For starters, it’ll be the first one without an audience. Due to the ongoing global pandemic, most conferences of the sort have been moved to online-only events, so it’ll be interesting to see how it goes. Other companies have prerecorded the announcements, though Apple may go a different direction and do it live."

Source with where and when to watch it free is here:

https://www.reviewgeek.com/45552/how-to-watch-the-apple-wwdc-keynote-on-june-22nd/

You should have a dog in this fight. Apple is a great stock to own. I’m up 30% since April. 

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

Holy Moly I wish I'd put some money there.

Congratulation Ryno for your great timing and good fortune! :D Let's hope you double that again. You go bud!

Edited by RV_

RV/Derek
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Hey guys, here is the link to the recorded Apple WWDC.  I watched some of it and the main things I wanted to see are when the ARM architecture and new chips get done. End of this year it starts for users, and the transition is planned for two years for all. They are adding things the Android and Windows world have been doing for years and it looks very good for the Apple folk.

RV/Derek
Retired AF 1971-1998