Electric tongue jack

Best price, that can't have too much tongue wright

2000 National RV Sea Breeze 5th wheel 30ft.

So.California

1950 F1 street rod

1949 F1 stock V8 flathead

1948 F6 350 chevy/rest stock, no dump bed shortened frame.

1953 chevy 3100 AD for 85 S10 frame

1968 Baha Bug with 2.2 ecotec motor 170 hp, king coil-overs,etc

1970 Baha Bug wihg 2332cc, King coil overs and everything else there is.

1998.5 Dodge 2500 4x4 Cummins, turbo, trans, injectors, lockers, bigger turbo,edge EZ upgrades for towing 35" BFG's, air dog lift pump etc.

Like Ed said,  buy one large enough for your heaviest tongue weight. Home-made tongue weight scale

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

I bought mine from Amazon and installed it myself. They have a wide range in prices so shop carefully. As long as you have some way to prop up the trailer tongue while you remove the old one, it is a very simple job to install one. I wouldn't but the least expensive but neither would I get the most expensive. One nice feature to have with one is a way to crank it up manually in the event that it were to fail. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Over the years I've seen several of those units fail, often its the switch that burns out from excess current or heat. If I were to buy one Id get one the next size HEAVIER WEIGHT RATED and use the next size bigger wire then called for. Good heavy oversized wiring and a good well charged battery that powers them may extend their life.   

John T

• 6 months later...

Pretty much what everyone else said but reitterating  I would not get one with out a back up crank system that is on the jack at all times. I bought one at harbor freight and my only gripe is the crank is separate so I have to store it, remember where I store it and I am not crazy about the way it works (crank part) That being said I have only had to use the the crank twice but not because the jack itself failed. As long as I had power the jack always worked.

2 hours ago, bigjim said:

I bought one at harbor freight and my only gripe is the crank is separate so I have to store it, remember where I store it and I am not crazy about the way it works (crank part

Mine didn't come with a crank but there is a removable plug that allows you to use a socket wrench on it if needed. I got mine from Amazon.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI