Lost power on all appliances - Microwave, A/C, outlets

Hi,Gurus,
After I changed my house batteries , all my ac appliances and outlet stop working. I took a picture of the wiring connection before I disconnected the wiring, it is exactly like it was before. no sure what happened, maybe I should have discounted the power line before I changed the batteries?

I did reset all breaks, no luck, looks like only the inverter breaker is doing something, when I turned off the inverter breakers, all lights went out.

So what I have right now is if I unplugged the connection to my 50 amp power source, all DC went dead as if I did not have battery connected at all.

if I plugged in the 50 amp power source, only DC was working (lights) , ALL A/C appliances - Microwave, A/C, outlets etc., did not work at all.

Please help!!!

Thanks in advance!

I am suppose to go on a 11-day trip today ::( 

2017 Thor windsport J34 motorhome

4 hours ago, Johnxhc said:

if I plugged in the 50 amp power source, only DC was working (lights) , ALL A/C appliances - Microwave, A/C, outlets etc., did not work at all.

Are you saying that connecting the inverter/charger to shore power causes you to loose all other 120V power? You do understand that most RV inverters are not connected to supply things like the microwave and air conditioners? 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

3 hours ago, Danandfreda said:

I had one do that a long while back and ended up being a 50 amp fuse. It was on the younger of a travel trailer near the battery. Small block with 2 stud terminals. Sounds like what mine was doing not 100% sure that’s it. It’s been 15 years ago. Good luck

3 hours ago, Kirk W said:

Are you saying that connecting the inverter/charger to shore power causes you to loose all other 120V power? You do understand that most RV inverters are not connected to supply things like the microwave and air conditioners? 

One missing wire causing the DC problem and that is fixed now.

When batteries are disconnected, set the inverter breaker to off will turn off all lights, that proves that I have power coming from my 50 amp power line. but for whatever reason I do not have power all all appliances and outlets...

Power and outlets will be your 120v service. If I understand right, your DC service is working now but some 120v is not That would indicate a faulty service. I would take a voilt meter and check to see if both lines hot on shore power supply. 

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

Thanks for all your help.
Here is what I did to fix it.
1) Tight the nuts on all battery connections
2) instead of push one end to start the generator, push other end for 10 second, I started to see red light on the power indicator, the push to start generator again. and that DID started the generator
3) Tight the 50 amps electric connections , because I park far from the house receptacle, the wire was really stretched. one end connect to RV is not tight enough, so it did pass some electricity to power the RV inverter, but no enough power to power the 110v!!!

ALMOST HAD A HEARTATTACK!!!